Friends Again?

Flashback

"J'taime , let me hear you say it Kol, tell me how much you love me, tell me how much you want me, say it" she tells him eager to hear those words come out of his mouth as he kisses her neck only to pull away from her. Kol pushes her away softly as she looks at him expectantly as he furrows his eyebrows at the young maid. " I-I'm sorry Angelique, but, you would be hearing a lie" Kol tells her truthfully only for the young maid to glare at him coldly before pushing passed him.

+++++++

Kol ~~~

"What the hell are you doing here?"

The seemingly young witch chuckles before giving the original vampire a big smirk as she slowly walks towards him before stopping a few feet from where he's standing. "To see you. Of course. News travels fast now a days, the Original vampires are back and I just couldn't seem to stay away, my love" Angelique says seductively as she places her hands on Kols chest only for him to grab her wrists tightly, but her smile never leaves her lips. "I. Am. Not your love" Kol hisses to which the witch hums feigning hurt. "Oh! Still uptight I can see. Something's don't change, pity, I was hoping you'd be happy to see me. I thought your grudge against me would've been gone by now" Angelique whines as she pours herself a glass of scotch from Kols stash of expensive booze. "Why would I ever be happy to see you? All you've ever caused me was complete misery. Besides, all those years I spent in that coffin asleep never eased the everlasting hate that I have towards you!" Kol sneers at her this time.

Angelique glares at the second youngest Original as she holds the glass of scotch with her now shaky hand. She was certain that he would be happy to see her after all these centuries, but now she can truly see that old wounds did not heal. "Don't tell me you are still sore about that perky man stealing wench. What was that bimbos name? Oh! Josette!" The witch exclaims, jealousy emanating around her as she scoffs at the name of the person she's hated for a long time.

Without warning, Kol speeds towards the witch and slams her against the wall, causing a painting to fall to the floor. He wraps his hand around the witches neck and slowly chokes her as she tries to get his hand off her. "Don't ever speak of Josette like that. You know she was nothing like you just described her! She was more to me than you ever will! She was mine! My heart was hers as hers was mine! You took her from me!" Kol says as veins begin to show under his eyes as he lets the witch go. "She came between us and she took you from me!" Angelique argues to which Kol laughs. "I was never yours to begin with, now do me a favor and get the hell out of my house!" Kol yells causing the witch to flinch but does as she's told. "You cared about me once, you will care for me again" she says reassuringly before she walks out of his room.

Kol lets out a sigh of relief as he sits at the edge of his bed, Angelique's surprise visit was clearly unexpected to him as he realizes now the dangers of her being here. If Angelique, for one split second, sees Emilie...who knows what she will do to her.

+++++++

Emilie~~~

It is another seemingly normal day for Emilie as she walks through the halls of the high school towards her History class that's due to begin in five minutes. Making it with two minutes to spare, she gets to her seat before taking out her supply's that she will need for today's lesson. After she's set, she scans the room and notices that Stefan had just taken a seat next to her which immediately causes some tension. He gives her a small smile but she ignores it before looking away. Elena, who was sitting a few seats from them takes notice of the tense exchange and realizes something was going on between them. Not a moment after, the substitute teacher walks into the class and the lesson begins.