Seeing Red

"You have some serious explaining to do, brother" Kol said as calmly as possible

Klaus' eyes flickered towards Emilie's retreating form and looked to Kol once she had completely left. From the moment he set eyes on his former friend he knew something was different about her; her cold gaze was gone and replaced with a calmness- then it dawned on him.

"Her humanity has returned, hasn't it?" Klaus spat, pointing towards the entrance where Emilie had exited through. He was surprised, the Hybrid was certain Emilie would never switch it back on again- which made him wonder what the reason was for her to take that step.

"It returned shortly after I returned to the living. I believe you can already guess that she and I had time to catch up and I learned a great deal of many things. You made quite the mess of things Nik. And I do hope you give me at least the respect of telling me exactly why you made her life a living hell" Kol tried to remain calm.

Klaus spread his lips into a smirk already knowing where this was going.

"On the contrary, brother, it was she who made our lives a living hell. Nearly destroyed the whole entire Quarter in the process" Klaus chuckled finding the entire ordeal amusing, but inside he was fuming. How dare he and his family be blamed for Emilie's actions.

Kol knew what his older brother was doing and he knew very well that Klaus was straying from acknowledging his own actions. He never takes any responsibility for his actions, hence why he always thought that the Hybrid never grows the hell up.

"Her powers had nothing to do with the treatment she received. I'm talking about the real reason why she switched it off in the first place. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that you declared your love for her and she denied you?" Kol wasn't going to drag this out. He wanted Klaus to know how pissed he was.

The newly resurrected Mikaelson knew that Klaus was many things but he never thought he would be one to steal anyone's girl, especially his girl. A part of him hoped that it wasn't true with what Klaus had done to Emilie, the girl he claimed to be like a sister to him. It's true that he was dead and Emilie had the freedom to choose who she wanted to be with and he wouldn't have mind who she chose as long as she was happy. But the fact that Klaus treated her badly because she didn't reciprocate his feelings, angered him to a pulp and it was evident in his currently calm face.

"Well, Aren't you going to answer me, Nik?" Kol asked.

Klaus' silence had proved him right. He took notice that Elijah gently pulled Freya out of the way, already knowing that a fight was about to break out.