Evil plans and lost memories...

Angelique~~~

Angelique~~~

This isn't possible, it can't be!

Everything in my way shatters as I storm towards my bathroom. The lights flicker around me all while I do my best to remain calm, but I know I'm failing.

It can't be possible! She died! I killed her! Josette is dead! How is she alive!?

Many questions are soaring through my mind, I ball up my fists in anger not paying any mind to the blood dripping from digging my nails into my palms. My chest feels as if its going to burst any second from containing the full extent of my anger and I pray to the ancestors to put this rage at ease.

Kol must already know of Josette- Emilie being alive, but I can't understand how she can be alive....unless that isn't Josette. I place my palms on the vanity and look at myself in the mirror. My make up is a mess and the smudged eyeliner makes my eyes appear a lot more darker than they already are. My pale skin seems more paler than usual along with a very slight tint of green...envy.

Closing my eyes I say an incantation and soon enough I hear whispers around me from the witch ancestors that died here in Mystic Falls. "Please...how can this be?... give me an answer. Does Josette live?" I ask and the whispers return. Staring at myself in the mirror I smile deviously when I get my answer. My dear Kol thought he can keep her a secret from me, if only he knew what I have planned for his precious Emilie...

Emilie~~~

Biting my lower lip, I try to suppress my giggles because Kol is doing his absolute best to distract me from focusing on my English homework. He keeps nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck trying to find my ticklish spot. "It's not going to work" I say for the twentieth time, Kol groans funnily and pokes another spot on my neck with his nose. "How about now?" He asks, I let out a sigh and fight off a smile that threatens to make an appearance. "Nope. I think it's best to give up. Don't you think?" I suggest with a raised eyebrow.

Kol groans again before placing a soft kiss on the side of my neck before sitting up straight and places another kiss on my cheek. "The day will come when I'll find your ticklish spot Emilie Collins. I won't give up" he says pouting his lips at me and I snort in amusement. " Well, you will be waiting for a really long time. And done" I say closing my text book.

"Finally!" He praises as he falls back on to my bed and his shirt lifts up slightly revealing his toned stomach. My cheeks heat up instantly as he sits up giving me that cheeky smile. "Like what you see darling?" He asks teasingly and I bite my lower lip. "I always do" I manage to answer him.

Kol and I have been together for over a month now and things have been going great with us. Even though we kept our relationship low key, it still didn't stop Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah to pester us for any details. I've also gotten a lot closer to Klaus and Elijah and they are both like big overprotective brothers. Elijah has also been spending a lot of time with Rachel and thankfully, she's abandoned every movie she owns of Ryan Gosling!