Always and Forever

One month later

One month later

Emilie sat patiently outside of the cafe she was at. She took a sip of her latte as she looked at the people passing by. It was a beautiful sunny day with a gently breeze flowing around. She checked her watch one last time and kept waiting. Her mother had left her a letter explaining to her what she wanted her to do. Her final wish. There was quite the revelation Olivia Collins left her in that letter and Emilie wanted to make sure that her mothers final wish would be completed.

"You need to calm down, love. Before you chew your lower lips off" Kol said breaking the comfortable silence.

She sighed lightly as she squeezed his hand easing the nervousness she was feeling.

"What am I going to say?" She asked worriedly. She had spent an entire month trying to figure out what to say but nothing came to mind. She was a stranger, a stranger with secrets that no human could even begin to understand.

"I'm sure when the moment comes, you'll know what to say" Kol assured her giving her that dashing smile she fell in love with.

A few more minutes pass by when she spots the person she was nervous of seeing. She was walking towards Emilie and Kols table and Emilie took that as her cue. Standing up Emilie gently bumped her shoulder causing to drop her phone. The girl gasped giving Emilie an apologetic look.

"I'm so sorry!" The girl said picking up Emilie's phone.

"No I'm sorry. I'm so clumsy. I didn't hurt you didn't I?" Emilie asked worriedly.

"No. Of course not" the girl reassured her.

Emilie looked at her phone not seeing one scratch. The girl on the other hand eyes Emilie strangely. Kol watched the interaction knowing that deep down, the girl knew that Emilie was very familiar.