Drowning in chaos

Emilie gasps awake, she takes a look at her surroundings and realizes she's in a crypt

Emilie gasps awake, she takes a look at her surroundings and realizes she's in a crypt. The last thing she remembers was talking to Esther before she-

"You're awake. Good, that means we could get started" Esther says walking into the crypt and lights a few candles.

Emilie narrows her eyes at the Mikaelson witch, she was always weary of her and knew that whatever Esther needed her for was not anything good.

"What do you want from me?" Emilie asks her.

"You have a particular set of skills, I sensed what were the moment I set eyes on you at the ball. I never actually got the chance to know you since my sons always kept you at arms length, but now that you're here we have all the time in the world" Esther explained.

"You didn't answer my question" Emilie sneered.

Esther only smiled as she walked towards her.

"You are the only elemental with the power of all elements. My power and strength is nothing compared to yours, and for what needs to be done I'm going to need you. All of you" Esther said making Emilie frown in confusion.

"I am sorry, Emilie, this is going to hurt" Esther reassures her before pacing her hands in each side of Emilie's head causing her to let out a blood curdling scream.

Emilie wakes up with a scream sitting up in her bed. She can still hear her screams echoing in her ears along with strange whispers surrounding her. The images kept replaying in her mind but she couldn't tell if what she dreamt was even real? Was it actually a dream? Or a memory?

After getting ready for the day, Emilie leaves her room and makes her way downstairs to see Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah and Freya with troubled expressions. "What happened?" Emilie asks them breaking the silence.

"Dahlia happened. Here, drink this" Klaus tells her handing her cup of a tea that Freya had made that would stop Dahlia from taking over their bodies.

Klaus explained that Dahlia had made her first move and told her why she had to drink the tea which she soon gulped down. Freya then offered to do a spell that would help track Dahlias whereabouts.

"We could use Jackson to trace her magic back to its source. Find out exactly where she is" Freya suggested.

Hayley doesn't seem too happy about idea but she agrees nonetheless.