Wattpad Original

Original Edition: 47. The Lack Of Control

(47)

ARES HIDALGO

I can't control myself, I don't want to control myself.

I have waited too long, held on too long. My control trembles and cracks with every kiss, every brush of my tongue against hers, with the softness of her skin against my hands. I slam her against the wall, kissing her desperately, her witch's hat falls off and gets lost in the darkness.

I try to calm myself and be gentle, to feel every part of her, but the waiting takes its toll on me and, though I want to devour her, to penetrate her, to hear her moan my name in my ear, I take my time caressing her, kissing her and, when her breathing turns to gasps, I know she is as turned on as I am. My hands fidget and travel inside that short witch's dress she's wearing, my lips never leaving hers. Moving her underwear aside, I slide my fingers over her wetness, she moans and I bite her bottom lip.

"Already wet?"

She doesn't say anything, she just shudders when one of my fingers enters her, it feels so hot and wet inside her that I feel I am going to explode from how hard I am.

"Ares..." she mutters, her voice is full of desire. "We are... We shouldn't be here."

Does she really think we can stop now?

I sink my finger even deeper inside her and hear her gasp, clinging to my shoulders. My lips leave hers to lick and nibble the skin of her neck. I know it's her weak spot, she drops her head back, her hips start swaying to the rhythm of my fingers, driving me crazy. I use my free hand to caress her breasts through her dress.

No more, I can't wait any longer.

Unable to help myself, I pull away from her, removing my hand from her to free my manhood and put on the condom, but she protests impatiently.

"Ares, please."

I look into her eyes, playfully.

"Huh?"

She does not hesitate to tell me what she wants.

"I want you now, inside me."

"Oh, yeah?" I tease her, lifting one of her legs and putting it around my waist. "You pervert little witch."

My erection brushes against her and I rest my forehead on hers.

"I'm not going to be gentle."

She bites my lower lip.

"I don't want you to be."

I grab her by the hair, forcing her to look into my eyes and move my hips forward, penetrating her completely with a single thrust. We both moan at the sensation.

God, I've forgotten how great it feels inside her, wet, tight, hot, smooth....

I can't stop looking at her because she looks so fucking sexy and vulnerable like this, her red cheeks, her swollen lips, her eyes shining with desire. She runs her hands around my neck and I grab her other leg so I can lift her all the way up and start moving, pressing her against the wall with each sharp movement. I kiss her again, drowning out her moans with my mouth.

"Oh, God, Ares!" she gasps, losing control.

Soft, wet and warm skin touch... More, I need more. I speed up my movements, pressing her against the wall even more, moving in and out of her wetness, for a second, I think about stopping, I don't want to hurt her, but by the way she asks for more, I know she likes it as much as I do.