Wattpad Original

Through My Window: Across the sea (Release date)

Hi there!

The countdown begins! We finally have the official date for the premiere of Through My Window: Across the Sea on Netflix. Ares and Raquel will be back to your screen on June 23rd, 2023. So save the date!

It's so exciting to know that what one day started with the wi-fi password has turned into something much bigger. The universe of Through My Window continues to grow and with that my gratitude to all of you. Thank you for loving my stories and characters as much as I do.

Without saying too much, I can tell you this sequel is even better. I know I might be biased, but what could be more exciting than seeing Ares and Raquel in the summer of Costa Brava?

There are still several months until the premiere, but since I can't wait for this moment to come, little by little I will be sharing more details about this project to which I have put all my heart. Together with an incredible team, we could expand this story of love and friendship.

Get ready to see once more the characters you already know and also to meet some new faces that will add a big twist to this great adventure.

Mark your calendars for the big premiere. While we wait for the big day, I invite you to read the that inspired the Netflix movies. 

Through My Window (book one) and Through You (book 2) are available in bookstores. Thank you for the support. 

Hugs,

Ariana G.