Chapter 4

•Nolani•

My heart thuds faster in my chest and I have to take a few deep breaths to get myself calmed down. I'm going to be okay, everything's fine, I'm just restrained to my car. My inner sarcastic voice isn't helping my situation.

"What did Rafael look like?" I ask trying to keep my mind busy with something other than the fact that I was just kidnapped and I have no clue where he's taking me.

"You don't even remember what he looked like?" Rocks questions with a raised eyebrow, his dark eyes staying on the road ahead.

I shake my head with a sigh. "No, I was really, really drunk."

"But what about the next day when you woke up, was he not still there with you or..?"

"He was still there, passed out on the bed on his stomach with his face buried in the pillow." I reply.

Now that I can remember vividly, even with my head pounding with the hangover from Hell and the tenderness between my legs I couldn't help but appreciate his naked form sprawled out on the bed. Dark messy hair and tattoos everywhere. He had a beautiful teal and black dragon crawling up the left side of his back breathing bright red, orange, and yellow flames up his shoulder. His body was magnificent, olive skin stretched across taut muscles. His shoulders and chest were broad, his waist tapered in disappearing under the black sheet. Sometimes when I'm in that state where you're not fully awake but you aren't really asleep either I see the hard appendage jutting out between his legs, eye level with me. He's hard, precum seeping from his cockhead—

"You nailed and bailed Rafael?" Rocks snorts pulling me from my dirty thoughts.

The interior of my car feels ten degrees hotter than before. Sometimes I think I'm making the memory up but I can practically feel the hardwood floors biting into my knees. It has to be a memory, I must have given him head. Oh the things I would do to remember that night fully.

"I freaked out, I had never had a one night stand before. I was embarrassed and I wasn't going to wait around for him to wake up and have to have a very awkward conversation." I finally reply.

"You've never had a one night stand?" He asks in disbelief.

I roll my eyes at him, "If I had it would be plastered all over social media the next day so don't sound so surprised."

"True. Just hard to believe with someone of your status. I'm sure your dm's are always full." He shrugs. "We're almost there."

I heave a deep sigh. I don't know what this G guy thinks he's doing but hopefully he doesn't try and force me to stay with him. I'm way too busy to be kidnapped. Sunday I fly out to Milan for fashion week and I'll be gone until next Sunday. Penelope, my manager, has some big interviews set up the whole week after that for an upcoming makeup collab I'm doing. I leave out for a movie two weeks after Milan and I definitely can't pass up being the arm candy of the leading role. Nope definitely don't have time to be kidnapped. My stomach churns and I add joking to the list of things that don't help calm your nerves when you're being kidnapped.

"Who exactly is G?" I inquire, my curiosity getting the better of me.

"He's Rafael's brother, he took over Rafael's business after he passed." He replies.

We pull up to a gated community similar to my own with a guard posted at the gate. I glance around realizing I haven't even been paying attention to where we were going which is rule number one when you've been kidnapped, Jade will be so mad when I tell her. We're in the middle of no where, nothing but trees surround both sides of the road and the fencing for the community. Rocks types in a code on the keypad and the guard gives him a nod before the gate opens and we slowly drive through. The community is filled with big beautiful houses, they line each side of the road as we drive, each one with manicured lawns and lush green grass. We drive deep into the community until Rocks finally turns onto the paved driveway of a single story white house with black shutters and an attached two car garage. It looks like more of a family home than I was expecting.