Chapter 37

•Nolani•

I've given blow jobs before but Giovanni's reaction doubled with Matteo in the front seat made it one of the hottest blow jobs I've ever given. I'd never considered myself interested in exhibitionism but my heart was racing the entire time knowing Matteo could hear us and easily look back and see Giovanni's cock in my mouth. It was oddly... thrilling and a part of me wanted more. All Giovanni would've had to do was put his hand between my legs for only a moment and I would've came instantly.

Making a man like Giovanni unravel is a heady feeling, it was addictive and I'm  already craving to do it again. Watching him succumb to the feeling of my mouth gave me this overwhelming sense of power, it reminded me of the feeling I get while walking the runway in lingerie except times ten.

Giovanni's eyes remain on me for the remainder of the ride back to his house. They heat my skin and have me shifting in my seat to get some friction against the juncture between my thighs. He gave me two orgasms in the warehouse but I want more. I want everything he's got. I want to climb on top of him and sink onto his length until we're so closely joined it's all I'll ever be able to think of even days later.

He grasps my chin and presses a kiss against my lips as Matteo parks in the driveway. "The things I would do to see the thoughts inside your head right now."

My hand snakes up his thigh and I give him a saucy smile. "I could show you."

He lets out a satisfied noise in the back of his throat but as he opens his mouth to give me the sinful reply I know was on the tip of his tongue, his phone rings. I catch the name Vincenzo flash across the screen before he answers it with a sharp, "What?".

He opens the door and slips out, offering his hand to me as I exit behind him. He talks too fast in Italian for me to translate even a word of what he's saying but the anger lacing his tone tells me it's not good. I leave him to his call and enter the house, the need to hold Rome bigger than trying to eavesdrop.

I find my son nestled in Riots arms on the couch, Angelo seated at the opposite end with the tv playing. Riot still isn't my biggest fan which is fine, I don't think he's really a fan of anyone anyway so I doubt it will change but he seems to love Rome and that's enough for me. As long as he's good to my son and doesn't disrespect me in front of him then I'll let his dislike for me go.

I take the empty seat between the two men and hold my hands out for my son. We weren't even gone long but I missed him so much and although I can see he's perfectly fine something inside me needs to hold him to ensure it's true.

"You spend all day with him, I just got him from Mamma only a few minutes ago." He frowns at me and then glances down at Romes sleeping form.

"I didn't even think you liked kids." I huff but drop my hands.

"I don't." He retorts.

I let out a short laugh and my eyes go to the tv where Criminal Minds is playing.

"Your lipstick is smeared across your jaw." He states, his voice even.

I reach up and wipe at my jaw, my hand returning with smears of red. I forgot I was even wearing lipstick with the way Giovanni kissed me. Since Riot has Rome I go to my room to change and wash my face. Once I'm done I go back to the living room just as Giovanni enters the house.

He runs his fingers across Romes dark hair before approaching me. "I have an issue I need to take care of. Matteo, Riot and Angelo will stay here with you until I get back."

There's a flicker in his eyes, it's only there for a moment but the sight has my stomach in knots. He's hiding something.

"Mikhail?" I ask.