Chapter 26

Shade and Mia are chatting about something related to the project when I approach them and when they sees me, they acknowledges, waves, and flashes me a grin.

"Hey, cherry pop."

"Another nickname, uh?" I ask and Shade nods. "Um, can I see you for a minute, Shade?"

"Sure."

She excuses herself and walk few steps with me, away from Mia.

"What's wrong?"

"Um, nothing. I want to ask you something," how do I say this? "Do you...like in anyway...tell me the name of the Originals guy?"

"The bad boy? Not that I remember of, nope. Why?"

"Nicklaus is his name, yeah?"

"Yeah?" Shade's tone holds uncertainty. She doesn't know where all this is going. I'm not much of a different too, both blindfolded.

"I seem to know his name without having heard it before."

"Are you sure I didn't tell you at the school party? Maybe I didn't remember 'cause I was drunk?"

"You didn't. Yeah he was there but the minute we got in, after the shots, you've gone off, drunk, and dancing away with Mia. I didn't have the chance to ask. And that was how I left without being able to tell you."

"But are things alright? Why are you so adamant on rooting out how you know his name? Are you still having concussions?"

"No, I'm fine. Um, thanks. I'll catch up with you later. Got a ride with an old friend." I lean closer and pull Shade into a sharp hug.

She doesn't hesitate to hug me back. When I pull back, she says.

"With the hot Wildlings?"

"With the hot Wildlings. Got to go." I pick up a pace and run back to the entrance door when I hear her rants, making her earn attentions from the few students around.

"You better gist me tomorrow or else I'm gonna come to your house and haunt you so badly."

I smile, running off.

***
Thanks for reading. Such a so very short chapter. Yeah, I know and I'm sorry.

Vote and comment and share to your friends. Laters. #muah. Much love. Xoxo.

Within The Cave- Originalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें