family time

In this part you are nat's daughter (your 5) and nat decides to have a game night with you and some of the avengers.

                         word count- 797
                        y/f/c- your favorite chips
                       y/f/s- your favorite show

Nat's pov

I was going downstairs when i heard y/n call me. "MOMMY?". I heard y/n call again. I went to her room. "yes?". I was leaning against the door frame. "Tonight, Can we play a game together?" I looked at her, "Just us?" i asked considering the idea, "nope". i looked at her confused. "I mean like- you, me, wanda, steve, and maybe peter!" she was so excited, it was cute to see. "hmm, let me go talk to them and see if they want to come, then i'll tell you, alright?" "YAYY! OK MOM!" she jumped up and went to hug me, i kneeled down and kissed her on the cheek, "you want to come, don't you?" i smirked. "mhmm". she said while smiling. "ok you can come if you be good". "OKKK!"

Y/n's pov

"OKKK!" i yelled while holding on to her hand. "where do you want go first?" she asked me, "can we go ask wanda first?" "ok, let's go". "JARVIS?" Mommy yelled , "Yes, Natasha?" Jarvis responded, "where is wanda?" she asked, "She is in the kitchen, ma'am." "Thank you." we walked into the kitchen and saw her making something for herself to eat. "WANDA!" i ran up to her, "Hello, y/n". she said laughing a little bit. "hey" "hello". "later tonight, y/n wants to play a game with us, so you want to come?" my mommy asked, "i'd love too". she said smiling. "YAYY!" i said hugging her leg. she chuckled. "do you know where capsicle and spider boy are?" i asked wanda as she looked down at me,  "capsicle, hm." as she laughed, "i believe they are in the living room". "will they be joining us?" she asked, "hopefully." i said while smiling. "c'mon y/n, let's go get them before they leave." "ok mommy, see you there!" i yelled while running to my mommy. "it's at 7 by the way!" mommy said, "alright!" wanda yelled back. we went to the living room to see steve and peter talking. "Hey boys." "Hey" they both said. i  tapped peters leg and he picked me up, "what's up y/n?" " do you guys want to play a game with me, mommy, and wanda at 7?" "sure!" peter said, i looked over at steve, "wish i could but i'm going to the bar with buck tonight." "okie, next time?" "definitely next time." he said smiling. "okayy!" "see you at 7 peter!" he put me down, "ok!"

Nat's pov

While y/n was talking to peter and steve, i got a call from tony asking me to go pick up some popsicles from the store for morgan. "ok y/n i have to go to the store for a little, do you want to hang out with wanda?" "yeahhh!" "alright, let's go.". "hey wanda?" wanda turned around, "yes nat?" "could you hang out with y/n for a while, i gotta go to the store for tony." "sure." "ok thank you so much." "no problem". she smiled. "where is y/n?" "she probably went to change into something more comfortable."

y/n's pov

i went back downstairs and saw wanda still in the kitchen. while her and mommy were talking i changed. i went over to wanda. "do you want something to eat?" "can i have some chips?" "mm have you ate lunch?" "mhmm i had a sandwich my mommy made me." "ok you can have a bag of chips." "YAYY!" i ran over and got y/f/c. i went and got a water too. after i finished eating i went to the living room and laid down on the couch. my eye lids started to get heavy i forced them open. "i have to stay awake to see mommy when she gets home." i thought. i saw wanda come and sit next to me and turn in the tv. the last thing i remembered was watching y/f/s. i felt my body being lifted but i went back to sleep. i woke up in my bed. "how'd i get in here?" i thought. "wanda." i realized she'd picked me up and brought me to my bed. i wasn't mad though it was polite of her. "ITS 6:50!" i thought. i ran downstairs and saw mommy and wanda talking. "oh, so you woke up hm?" mommy said as she picked me up. "mhmm." "game night!" i said happily. "alright let's go." mommy said.

A/N- so i am going to make a part 2 and publish it tommorow. :)