sick

in this story your 4 and your sick, just some more soft nat for you!

                         word count- 860

No ones pov
y/n had waken up at about 7:15. she usually was asleep until nat woke her up at about 9am. but she woke up with a headache. a really bad one, she sat up to try and make the pain go away, but it didn't. she had tried not to cry cause she didn't want to wake anyone. but she ended up crying anyways. natasha woke up of course since she heard her baby crying. she walked into y/n's to see a sleepy y/n sobbing on her bed. "oh moya lyubov' (my love), what's wrong?" y/n couldn't say anything, anything she did made her head hurt worse, including crying. "did you hurt yourself love?" she shook her head which made her cry more. "ohh, you must have a headache yeah?" she shook her head, which made her sob harder. "it's okay lyubov' (love), i got you" she picked up y/n and started bouncing her on her hip. "shh, crying is gonna make it worse" y/n tried her best to stop sobbing, she succeeded by sucking on her thumb. "that's yucky, here" nat replaced her thumb with a pacifier. she felt y/n's head which made her jolt back. "sorry love, but your burning up, you've got a cold huh?" "mm" is all y/n replied with. "well before you go back to sleep let's get you some medicine yeah?" y/n nodded her head. once nat got to the medbay she placed y/n down and grabbed some medicine. y/n was just looking around cause she was bored. natasha walked back with medicine and poured some into a spoon. "alright baby, you gotta take this" y/n shook her head when she saw what flavor it was. it was grape, and she hated grape flavored things. "cmon baby" natasha attempted to pull out her pacifier but y/n was biting down on it. "y/n, let go of it" y/n shook her head. "cmon, you gotta take this so you feel better" she shook her head again. "y/n." she looked at nat, she had that glare on her face, but all y/n did was jump down off the bed and start running. "Y/N ROMANOFF COME BACK HERE NOW" but y/n kept running around. for a sick girl, she had a lot of energy. natasha had no choice but to try and catch her. surprisingly, she was faster than natasha. y/n noticed her mom was gaining on her so she hid in the closest room, which was her mother's room. she ran in and hid in the corner. natasha didn't think anything of it at first, but then she realized she probably hid in the closest room. meanwhile y/n was trying to find somewhere to hide, she hid under her mother's bed. natasha entered the room. "y/n, come on, i know your in here" natasha cooed while looking for her. everything was going well until y/n sneezed. natasha immediately looked under the bed and pulled her from under. "found you" she picked her up and carried her back to the medbay. she sat her down and looked at y/n. "y/n, let me take your pacifier out your mouth" she glared at natasha, she was pissed that she had to take her medicine. but she complied and opened her mouth. natasha took the pacifier out her mouth. "thank you lyubov'" she poured another spoonful of medicine and held it to y/n's mouth. "y/n, open your mouth for me please" she did exactly that and nat gave her the medicine. she immediately reacted and tried to spit it out. "ah ah ah, swallow it" and she did. "see not that bad" y/n finally spoke, "yucky" which made her yelp. "ah baby, why'd you yelp? something hurting you?" she pointed to her throat. "oh baby it'll go away soon, let's get you some milk yeah?" y/n shook her head and nat picked her up and walked into the kitchen where they saw yelena and wanda talking. wanda was first to say something,"hey nat!" "hey wanda, yelena" "hey!" "you sit right here" she sat y/n down on the counter. nat fixed y/n's sippy cup. "here you go baby" she handed the sippy cup to y/n and she started drinking. "something wrong with her?" yelena looked at y/n. "yeah, she's sick, but she's really energetic" "what do you mean?" yelena picked y/n up. "i had to chase her around cause she ran while i was trying to give her medicine. "oh, she looks tired now" she gave her to nat. "yeah, i'm gonna put her to bed" nat took the sippy cup out her hands and walked up to her room. y/n was already half asleep on her shoulder. "goodnight baby" she kissed her head and put her in her bed. "ni ni mama" she said sleepily. natasha turned the light off and closed the door.