surprise- nat

in this story you are nat's child and she throws a surprise party for you. (you turned 6).

                         word count: 745
Nat's pov
i woke up at about 7 am. "ok lets do this." today was y/n's birthday. she turned 6. i went downstairs and saw wanda. "hey wanda?" "hey nat" "could you help me out please?" "sure, what can i do?" "so today is y/n's birthday and i'm suprising her with a surprise party, so do you think you could keep her out the tower?" "sure, for how long exactly?" "i could call you and tell you to bring her?" "sure, i'll be here when your ready" "ok thank you so much"
i got ready and went to y/n's room.

Y/n's pov
i woke up to momma shaking me. "y/n wake upp" "hm- oh hi mama!" she smiled softly. "do you want to go shopping with wanda?" "oo yesss" "ok go brush your teeth and put something on, ok?" "ok!" i ran and brushed my teeth and threw on a shirt and jeans and ran downstairs, "hi wanda!" i ran to her and hugged her "hello y/n", she smiled. "let's go, shall we?" she picked me up. "yeahh let's goo"
*at the mall cause i have no ideas*

"see anything you like?" we were walking through the mall. i saw the prettiest dress. it was white with sparkles all over it. "wandaa" i tugged wandas shirt. "what is it?" i pointed at the dress, "look how pretty it is, can we get it pleaseee?!?" "that is a wedding dress, for a flower girl, where will you wear it?" i thought for a minute, "special occasions?" "mm good choice, well let's see if they have any in your size shall we?" "mhm!" we went in the store. "look they have the dress at the rack, let's go see if any are your size!" "ok!" i started looking through the rack, "OMG- WANDA THEY HAVE MY SIZE!" "do they?" "can we get it pleaseee?" "i suppose we can" "YAYYY!" "let's go!"

*at the compound*
Nat's pov
everyone was rushing around preparing. "hey clint?" "yeah?" "can you go get the cake? it should be ready." "sure" "thanks!" clint came back with the cake about 20 minutes later. "i got the cake!" "ok thanks, you can put it on the table :)" "ok" tony walked up to me, we finshed the decorations" "ok, is everything finshed?" almost everyone shook their heads. "alright!" "i'm calling wanda so shush"
on call:
wanda: helloo?

                                                  nat: we're ready
wanda: ok, we're on the way!
                                               nat: what did she want?
wanda: she wanted a flower girl dress
                             nat: sounds like her
wanda: we'll see you theree
                                             nat: ok
                            *wanda ended the call*

Y/n's pov
"where are we going?" "back to the compound" "oh ok :)" we got in the car and wanda started driving. "why are we going back so early?" "no reason" "ok :)" once we got back we walked into a pitch dark compound. "umm ?" i walked farther in trying not to fall.

No ones pov
everyone pops out saying "happy birthday!" y/n ran up and hugged nat. "thank you thank you i love it!" "anytime" nat picked her up while wanda tuned on the lights. "omg omg- I LOVE IT!" nat sat  her down, "i know you do" nat smiled, y/n smiled back. they played games for about and hour. nat got up, "present time!" tony got y/n a ipad, thor got y/n a mini hammer, bruce got y/n a light up globe, steve got y/n a toy car, wanda got y/n another dress, a sparkly pink one, clint got y/n a mini bow and arrows, and nat got y/n, an electrical guitar. "THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE ALL OF THEM!" everyone said your welcome and gave out hugs. "time for cake!" nat called out as she picked up y/n and sat her down at the table. everyone sung happy birthday. "make a wish!" nat smiled at y/n. y/n thinks and blows out the candles. everyone gathers around after nat takes her to the couch and turns on the tv. they eat cake and talk. after y/n eats her cake she falls asleep. nat notices and takes her to bed. she falls asleep happy.

A/N- SORRY IF THE END SOUNDS LIKE THE END OF A FAIRYTALE I HAD NO IDEAS. 💀