"OH MY GOD!"

you've always wanted a kitten. you'd always bug your mom about getting a kitten, specifically, a black cat. of course, your mom would deny it, she would say, "y/n, we have no room for a kitten here." but you still would bug her about it. but what you didn't know, is natasha talked to everyone, and they were cool with having a cat. so she figured since your birthday was coming up, she'd get you a kitten, just like you wanted.
~time skip to your birthday~
it was your birthday morning, your mom walked to your room. "hey y/n, wake up love" natasha picked you up bouncing you on her hip to wake you up. "huh.." "do you know what day it is?" "it's- it's my birthday!" "yeah! your 5 now!" "yay!" "now, let's go eat breakfast yeah?" "okay!" natasha got you a bath and then put an outfit on you.
~time skip to the party~
it was your party. you ran down in a little pink dress wanda had got you. "i here!" "there you are!" everyone was playing around and ate cake. "present time!" you opened all your gifts, except for the one your mother had gave you. "alright, you ready for your final gift?" "yes, i am!" natasha went to her room to grab the kitten and came back. "close your eyes love" you did so and then yelena covered your eyes with her hands. she put the kitten in your lap. "alright, you can open!" you opened your eyes and yelena moved her hands, "OH MY GOD!" you were petting the cat while tearing up. you'd finally got a cat after always wanting one. "what are you gonna name her?" "uhm.. berry!" "berry?" "uh huh!" "alright berry it is." you put down berry and ran to your mom, "thank you mama!" "of course"