"we did it!"

it was any normal sunday in the compound. everyone was chilling out, watching tv. you on the other hand, were giggling in your room. you were playing with with your dolls. you looked up at your tv. you saw the most amazing cookies you've ever seen. they were golden brow and looked like they tasted like heaven. you had to make them for yourself. so you got up and ran to your mom downstairs. "MAMA, MAMA!" "hm, what's wrong?" "can we make cookies? i reallyyy want cookies!" "cookies huh? i guess we could make cookies" "YES! COOKIES!" "alright, we gotta go to the store if you wanna make cookies" "okay!" "go get dressed and then come back down here, alright?" "okay!" you ran off and into your room. you chose a shirt and some jeans and ran downstairs. "i ready mama!" "alright, let's go!" she picked you up and brought you to the car.
~time skip :)~
after you and your mama got back from the store, you ran into the kitchen. "cookies!" "alright, do you think you can get me the milk out the fridge?" "yes mama! i can!" you ran to the fridge and grabbed the milk. "here you go!" you held it up to your mama since you were to short to see the counter. nat noticed this. "do you want a stool love?" "uhm, yes please mama" she got you a stool and put you on it. "yay!" nat went over and got the eggs. "do you wanna crack a egg?" "yeah!" you grabbed the egg and hit it on the side of the bowl. "careful love" you cracked the egg into the bowl. "I DID IT!" "good job!" nat put the rest of the ingredients in the bowl and stirred it up. she put them on the tray and put them in the oven. "now we wait!" you two decided to watch some tv while you guys waited. you heard the timer ding. "COOKIES!" natahsa picked you up and carried you to the kitchen and sat you on the counter. she pulled out the cookies and put them on a rack. "we did it!" "yeah we did!" once the cookies were cooled she called in everyone and you guys ate cookies. "mmm cookies" you guys ate all the cookies.