butterfly

in this story your in the living room and you see a butterfly. (your 5)

you were in the living room while your mama was making you lunch. everything was going fine until you looked out the window and saw a butterfly. "butterfwy!" you jumped down off the couch and ran to the window. "i want outside mama" natasha didn't hear you though.  luckily for you, the door was unlocked that lead outside. you were able to reach the handle and ran outside. you saw a bunch of butterflies and were watching them in awe. meanwhile natahsa was worried. "Y/N?" "Y/N ROMANOFF BRING YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW" "Y/N?" you didn't hear her calling you since you were so far in the backyard. natasha was looking around until she saw the door that lead to the backyard open. "this little child" and with that she ran out the door and saw you by the fence. "Y/N ROMANOFF" "uh oh" you thought. you were terrified you were gonna get in trouble real bad so you ran. you ran right around her and into the compound. she soon started chasing you. you were running around for a minute straight until you got tired and stopped. soon after natahsa came right up behind you and picked you up which made you squeal. "y/n romanoff, you have exactly 5 seconds to explain to me why you were outside without anyone with you." "i saw butterflwies and wanted to get a closer look at them" it looked like you were about to cry, which made her heart melt. "love, why didn't you ask me to go outside with you?" "i did, but you didn't hear me, so i went by myself" "oh, you should've came over to me at least." "i sorry mama" "it's alright baby, just ask me before you go outside alright?" "okay mama!" "now let's go eat before the food gets cold."

A/N- sorry it took a while again, i have a lot of homework 😅