"BOO!"

a little halloween special 🎃

it was halloween. now here's the thing, halloween was one of you favorite holidays, along with christmas of course. but we'll talk about that during christmas. you woke up before your mother, surprisingly. you woke up and got up and ran to your door. "dang it." you couldn't reach the door handle. you grabbed a chair and put it by the door. you opened it and walked out. you were walking around the halls making your way to the living room. and to surprise, you heard no one awake, well except for yelena playing around in her room, no one. you walked by peopled door and heard silence. so you made your  way down  to the living room. you didn't really know what to do. so you just sat there. you couldn't find the remote either. they would put it away so you wouldn't have anything to do if you snuck out of bed. so you were sitting there. and then, yelena comes out the elevator. "auntie lena!" "huh- oh hey little romanoff!" she came by you and lifted you up. "what are you doing up so early??" "i woke up early i guess." she thought and then smirked, "uh oh, your smirking, you have bad idea." "oh no, but i do have something fun for you to do. scaring your mom!" "oh yeah! that sounds fun!!" "why don't you wait out her door and scare her?" "okay!" you made your way to her room and waited. about a couple minutes later you heard the door. when it opened you jumped out, "BOO!" natasha jumped and then looked at you. "hi mama!" "hi love" she picked you up. "did i scare you mama?" "yes baby, yes you did" "YAYY!" "yeah, let's go watch tv yeah?" "okay!"

HAPPY (early) HALLOWEEN!! 🎃 🎃🎃