scraped knee

in this story y/n is on the playground and scrapes her knee playing. just some soft nat for you!

word count- 412

No ones pov
y/n was playing on the playground while nat was watching her. well semi watching her, natasha was reading a book while doing so. she failed to see y/n fall while running. tears fell from y/n's eyes as natasha ran over. "it's okay baby, i got you" natasha picked y/n up. "it hurts mama" y/n was sobbing her little eyes out. "it's okay, we'll get it all fixed up, then we'll get icecream yeah?" y/n nodded her head while she was sobbing into natashas shoulder. natasha well, drove pretty fast to the compound and put y/n in a room in the medbay. "alright love i'm gonna get your knee all cleaned up alright?" "okay mama, then icecream right?" "yes baby, then we get ice cream" natasha put some peroxide on the scape. "that stings mama" "i know love, it'll stop in a minute, stay here while i get some band-aids, alright?" "okay mama" but of course, she didn't stay put. she heard talking in the hall, so she jumped down off the medical bed and went to find who was talking. she was very curious. she found it was steve and bucky. "hey doll, where's your mama?" he picked up y/n, "mama went somewhere, and me got bored" "Y/N?" natasha called through the halls. "SHES OVER HERE" bucky called back. natasha found her way over to where y/n, steve, and bucky were. "y/n, i told you to stay put" she took her out of buckys hands "thanks buck" "anytime" natasha made her way back to the medbay. "why did you leave? i told you to stay put" "i got bored mama, i sorry" y/n looked down. "it's alright love, just don't leave like that" "okay mama" she made her way back to the medbay and placed her back on the bed. "which band-aid do you want love?" she held out a variety of band-aids. "ohh, PRINCESS!" "alright love" she put the princess band-aid on the scape. "all better my love" "ICE CREAM!" "yes baby, ice cream, let's go!" she picked y/n up and went to the car.

A/N- thanks for reading! it might thanks me a while to post cause i got school. i love you all!! <3