candy?

in this story, nat promises to buy y/n candy, probably gonna be a bit of a short one!
                          word count- 268

y/n had been acting up all day. expecially when others were around. yelena and wanda were in the room and y/n was acting up, like a lot. "do you hit her?" yelena asked, "or yell at her at all?" wanda added. "no, but i do tell hey" "what do you mean by yelling hey?" "watch" y/n was still acting up, natasha faced y/n's direction, "HEY" it went silent. "see how it went silent?" "now, if you keep being good, i'll buy you candy alright?" "ohh okay mama!" y/n ran back to her toys. "you bribe her?" "yup" a couple of minutes later natasha walked up to y/n. "it's bath time love" "mama me no want bath time, we want play time" "you'll get play time after you take a bath, now cmon" "but mamaaa, i-" "hey, do you want your candy?" "yes mama!" "then go take your bath okay?" "okay mama!" y/n ran to the bathroom. another couple of minutes later and y/n ran out of her bedroom in some pajamas into the kitchen. "hey baby, look what i got you" "ooo what is it?" natasha grabbed y/f/c off the counter and handed it to y/n. "OOO YAY I LOVE THESE!" "i know baby, i know" natasha said picking her up.

A/N- i kinda used a pov i saw on tiktok. i forgot the @ cause i saw it yesterday, that's all, have a good day!!