found you!

In this story you are nats child and you convince nat to play hide and seek with you (your 6)

word count: 657

Nats pov
i was taking a nap in my room, i woke up to tapping on my arm, my eyes fluttered open, and i heard.. "mama?" "mama wake up" "MAMA" i opened my eyes "hm?" she smiled when she heard me hum. "i wanna playy, come play with me pleaseee, pleasee" "why don't you go play with lena?" "she went to the storee" "okay okay i'll play with you" i got up and picked her up.

Y/n's pov
mama picked me up. "where are we going?" "to the living room" "oh okay!" once we got to the living room mama stopped. "what do you wanna play?" "hmm, HIDE AND SEEKK!" "hide and seek, i'll count and you hide first, how's that?" "okayy!" she let me down and i ran to hide, i chose to hide in an empty kitchen cabinet. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, READY OR NOT, HERE I COME" i heard mama yell. i was sitting waiting for her to find me, i wanted to move cause i was getting uncomfortable, i peeked and saw her walk into the training room, i saw a big empty cabinet on the top above the one i was in so i decided to climb up, i climbed up on the counter and into the cabinet, i closed the door(?) of it and heard mama walk in. i think she was kinda frustrated cause she couldn't find me. i heard the door open "why are you looking around and why are you frustrated?" it was auntie lena. "me and y/n are playing hide and seek and i can't find her" i almost giggled but i stopped myself. "i'll help" i guess they started looking for me. i started to get bored cause they didn't find me yet. i was getting sleepy but i stayed awake. i was drifting off until mama opened the cabinet. "found you" she smirked and pulled me out, "you found mee!" i hugged her. she put me down and i ran to auntie lena, "HII AUNTIE LENAA!" "HEYY!" she picked me up. "can we watch tv?" "yeah! let's go!" she sat me in between her legs "what do you wanna watch?" she asked me while looking down at me. "hmm, my little pony!" "alright" she turned it on and i was watching. my eyes were getting heavy but i tried to keep them opened, it didn't work though, i fell asleep between auntie lenas legs. i woke up to mama carrying me to my room. i really wasn't tired anymore, she noticed i was awake. "hey sleepyhead" she smirked at me. "hii" i smiled. she put me down. "do you want to do anything since your awake?" she crouched down to my level. "can we watch lilo and stitch?" i asked while hugging her. "of course we can" she picked me up and put me on the bed. "do you wanna change into pajamas?" "yes please" "okay, while you do that i'm going to go get a drink, okay?" "kk!" she kissed my on the forehead and left my room. i changed into some pajamas and waited for her on my bed. she walked back in and sat beside me. "want a sip?" she asked me while gesturing it towards me. "no thanks" she nodded her head and turned on lilo and stitch. i think it was about 20 minutes in and i was laying down with my head on mamas lap. i fell asleep and i felt mama put my head on my pillow and put the cover on me and i heard the door close. i slept for the rest of the night.

A/N- sorry it took so long for me to post another part, i forgot about it for a while 😅