"its snowing!!"

I guess you could call this sort of a christmas/winter special :)

You were pretty tired. you were playing all day, but you were so cold, even under a blanket. worse part is, you were supposed to be asleep. it was your nap time, and your mother thought you had gone to sleep. you were wondering why it was so cold, but your questions were answered when you looked out the window. "oh my god, it's snowing!!" you rolled out your bed and ran to the window. "holy mother of god it's really snowing!" you ran to the living room, praying your mother wouldn't be out there, and your prays were answered. you ran to the big window in the living room. "woahh, maybe i should go ask mama!" you then ran to your mothers office. "hi mama!" "hm- your supposed to be sleep y/n." "i know, i know! but, i couldn't fall asleep, and then i looked out the window, and it's snowing!!" "it's snowing huh?" "yeah! it really is! can we pleaseeee go play in the snow?? please!?" your mother got up and picked you up, "fine, but you better go to sleep after." "i will!!" with that you got ready and headed outside, to play in the snow.

i hope you enjoyed your winter/christmas special 😇 (sorry i haven't posted in a while!)