"come here love"

it's been almost 8 months since your mother left for her mission. she said something about going all the way to france. she told you that you would be staying with your auntie lena. your auntie lena walked into the room, "hey little romanoff, guess what?" "are we getting pizza?"  "no, try one more time!" "uhm- oh i know! we're going to get coffee?" "nope, we're going to america to take you home!" (you guys were with melina and alexi) "really?? i get to see mama again?" "yup! get dressed, we're leaving soon!" "okay!" you got dressed and yelena packed your suitcase. "let's go y/n!" "okay!" after you got your passport and things, you eventually landed in new york. "almost there, are you happy?" "i get to see mama!!" "yes you do!" eventually you reached the compound. "Mr. stark, someone is at the entrance." jarvis displayed the front entrance camera. "anyone know who these people are?" tony asked around. "let them in, they're  here for me." natasha said. "let them in jarvis." tony said. the door opened. you both walked inside and were met with natasha. yelena hugged her and they started talking. soon enough, she looked over at you. she smiled and squatted down. you started tearing up. "come here love" you ran into her arms and bursted out crying. "hello my love, i've missed you!" she picked you up as you clinged onto her. "i love you mama" "i love you too." she kissed your forehead and thanked yelena. they both went into the living room and watched tv. (pt 2 coming soon)