"i wanna play now!"

natasha was just sleeping. but here's the thing, you were asleep, but you woke up way earlier than her, like about 20 minutes earlier. so, you had nothing to do. now you know that your not supposed to wake up your mama, but.. you were bored. so, you shook her. "mama?" her eyes opened. "hm- yes love?" "can we play my favorite game ever?" "why don't we go back to sleep? we can play later?" "but- i wanna play now!" "alright, alright. fine." "yay! let's play!" you ran to get the game. you ran back with your favorite game, uno. "okay! here are your cards!" you sat down and passed out the cards. you couldn't shuffle either, so you just passed them out like they were. "alright, you go first baby" you played your cards, and the game begun. the game went on for about a couple of minutes. "ehe, uno!" you placed down your card, which was a wild draw 4. "alright then. what's the color then?" your mama drew the 4 cards. "uhh, green!" she placed down a green 4. "uno out!" you placed down your green 1. "i won! i won! i won!" you were singing and dancing around. "good job love!" you were very competitive as it was, so you took this very seriously. "since i won, i think i should get to do something special!" "and what is this 'special' thing you want to do?" your mother picked you up. "go out to eat for lunch!" "okay, okay. we'll go out to eat for lunch. get dressed, alright?" "okay!" she put you down and left. you got dressed and you two went out.