"i wanna go with mama!"

it was 6am, and you were wide awake. you usually got woken up by your mother at 9, 7 on some days. but nonetheless, you were awake, and no longer tired. you crawled out your bed and went to go to your mothers room to wake her up. you were walking in the hallway when you bumped into somebody. "ow- oh i'm sorry!" you looked up to see your uncle steve. "it's alright, are you okay?" he picked you up. "yeah! i'm fine!" "good, what are you doing up so early?" "i woke up early so i'm going to my mamas room!" "i can take you there, want me to?" "oh- sure!" he got on the elevator and went to your mamas room. "what are you doing up uncle steve?" "i was going to train" "oh, this early?" "yeah, best to do so"  he put you down infront of her door. "here you are, i'll see you later" "okay" you stood on your tip toes and opened the door. you walked in and saw your mom sleeping. you didn't want to wake her, so you simply got in the bed with her. you fell back asleep. a couple of hours later you woke up to your mom sitting at the edge of the bed reading. you sat up which caught your mom's attention. "hello my love" you crawled over to her, "hi mama!" "how'd you get in my bed?" "i woke up early so i came to your room!" "oh? you didn't wake me up?" "no, i just got in the bed" "well, i have to go train with wanda, so you can stay in here or stay in your room, which one?" "i wanna go with you!" "i'm sorry but you can't, i don't want you to get hurt." "bu-" "your room or mine?" "mine" "alright, don't worry, yelena is gonna keep you company while i train, you'll be fine" she took you back to your room and got you dressed. "be good for your auntie, okay?" "okay mama" your mom then left the room.  "you okay y/n? you look sad" yelena picked you up and you started crying. "i wanna go with mama!" "oh i know, i know, but she has to train, and she doesn't want you getting hurt." "i wanna watch!" "i know, but you might get hit, sometimes people miss their shots. so, we can wait here, then, you can be with her all you want, how's that sound?" "okay, i'll wait." you ended up wating for a hour and a half. "i'm back детка (baby)" "mama! your back!" "did you miss me?" "she missed you a lot, like a lot." "did she?" she picked you up while kissing you all over your face. "i'll leave you two to it" yelena left. it was you and your mom. "now that i'm done training, do you want to go eat?" "yeah!" "alright, let's go"