arguments prt.2

this part was requested by @bilsbagofbagels :)

in this part you go else where to do your homework while thinking about memories

Y/n's pov
"IF YOU'LL EXUSE ME, IM GOING ELSE WHERE TO DO MY HOMEWORK WHERE MY MOM WOMT FORCE ME TO TRAIN." i grabbed my homework and school book and pushed past my mother. i ran to the the elevator. "JARVIS?" "yes, ms. romanoff?" "take me to the rooftop please." "yes ma'am" when i got to the rooftop, i sat on the ledge when i got up there. about 15 minutes after i started working i was finished. when i closed my book i heard footsteps. i thought it was my mother so i let out a silent sigh. "hello, y/n" It was wanda.

Wanda's pov
"hello y/n." i saw her up here so i decided to give her company. "hi wands" i sat down and hugged her. "why are you up here?" "me and my mom got in an argument." i frowned at her sentence. "may i ask what it was about?" "i told her last week that i could train today, but my teacher gave me extra homework so i couldn't go, we got in a argument about that." "hmmm, well maybe you should go talk to her about it." "your right i guess, fine, i'll go." she started to walk away, "good luck!" i yelled after her.

A/N- sorry this one is so short, i'm making another part for this one so stay tuned :)