"uhm, hi"

here's the thing, you were kinda an introvert. you just loved being by yourself, or with your mother. you really only talk to people your comfortable with, and every time you go out in public, you can never talk to people, someone would talk for you, like your mom or wanda. but today, you were spending time with your mother when suddenly, your uncle tony walked in, "hello, i have a very special announcement, everyone welcome pepper potts and morgan stark!" then two people walked out, a lady and a little girl. "oh no" you thought, you grabbed your mother, like really tight. she picked you up and walked over. "hey pepper" "hello natasha" they started talking and you were just messing with your moms shirt, until, "and who is she?" pepper gestured at you. "ah, this is y/n. say hi baby" you waved. "well, she's adorable" "thank you" then, morgan ran up to pepper, "mom, mom!" "yes?" "i wanna play!" natasha looked at you and got an idea, why not have morgan and you play together. i mean, you were never hanging out with other kids your age, so this would be perfect. "baby, why don't you play with morgan?" she put you down. "hi! i'm morgan!" you were like really anxious. "it's okay baby, just say hi" you mom rubbed your back, which made you feel a little better. "uhm, hi" "what's your name?" "y/n"
"ah! i like your name!" "thank you, i like yours too!" and then you guys started talking and talking. that was a big sign that you liked her as well. "why don't you two go play?" "okay!" morgan grabbed your arm and you two went to go play. you guys played the whole time too. "morgan! it's time to go!" "okay mom! it was awesome meeting you y/n! i hope i can see you soon!" "me too! bye morgan!" she waved and then ran to her mom. and they left. "i'm so proud of you my love!" she picked you up which made you giggle. "you are?!" "yes! you made a new friend!" "yeah i did! will i see her soon?" "of course you will love" "yay!" "now let's go eat yeah?" "okay!"