"mama! mama!"

it was a random saturday in the compound. you were bored out your mind

you have the brilliant idea to play with someone. now, here's the thing, you actually loved playing around with the other avengers.

but right now, you really wanted to play with your mother natasha.

"mama! mama!" you ran through the compound, trying to find natasha. but you couldn't really find her.

you were running through the hall when you quite literally ran into wanda.

"oh! well hello y/n." wanda smiled and bent down to your level. she lifted you up and set you on her hip.

"hi wands!" you smiled. "can you help me find mama?" you said quietly as you looked up at her.

"oh yes! i just saw her." she smiled as she walked back to the kitchen.

and low and behold, there natasha was. she was sitting at the island, eating a snack.

you wiggled out of wanda's arms, not before saying thank you, of course.

you ran up to natasha and vigorously tapped her on the leg.

"mama! mama!" you repeated excitedly. you said this i'd say at least 6 times before natasha looked down at you.

"yes, love?" she asked as she lifted you onto her lap and brushed some hair out of your face.

"can we play together? pretty please?" you asked hopefully. you gave her the biggest puppy eyes to persuade her. i mean, who could say no to the cutest puppy eyes from a little girl?

she sighed and nodded as she put you back down on the ground and stood up before stretching. "yes, yes. of course honey."

she threw away her trash and picked you up and set you on her hip as she walked to the rooms. "let's play in your room, yeah?"