"fine!"

today, you were being really mean. you kept talking back, and kept getting put in the corner. you were hungry, so you ran up to your mom, "momma?" "yes y/n?" that kinda made you sad. usually, she called you sweetheart, or baby, even love or my love, but she just called you by your name. you started to assume it's because you were acting up, but you were still sad. "uh- can i get candy? please?" "i don't think you deserve candy, do you?" you could tell she was pissed at you, she didn't even look at you. "please momma? i'm sorry for what i did" "you still don't deserve candy, i'm sorry y/n" "fine! whatever!" you ran away to your room. when you got in your room, you started sobbing. not only did your momma call you by your name, not look at you, but she used her stern tone with you, and didn't even made sure you knew she wasn't trying to make you feel bad. you just kept sobbing and sobbing. then, there was a knock on the door. the door opened and low and behold, it was your momma. "y/n-" she saw you crying and her heart melted. "oh baby, come here" you just turned away, but she picked you up and sat you in her lap. "baby, did momma make you cry?"  you shook your head, you didn't want her to feel bad. "don't lie my love. it's okay to tell me the truth. so, did momma make you cry?" you shook your head yes. "oh baby, i'm so sorry" she kissed your forehead and wiped your tears. "momma didn't mean to make you cry, i'm sorry" "it's okay momma, i love you" "i love you too baby. now, do you want food? we can go to mcdonald's or somewhere else." "oh yes momma! i want mcdonald's!" "okay then. get ready, okay?" "okay momma!"