park ft. plot twist (part 2?)

in this story nat takes you to the park, no warnings i think! and there's a plot twist kinda 🙂!

                  word count- 403

No ones pov
nat was taking a nap. she was having a good sleep till she felt someone shaking her.
"mama" "mamaaaa" "MAMAAA" y/n was yelling for her to wake up. natasha woke up due to the yelling, "hm- what y/n?" "take me to the park, pleaseee" "y/n-" "please mama, i'll be good i promiseeee" "fine, go get changed alright?" "YAYYY OKAY!" nat would usually deny taking anyone anywhere, but her little girl. y/n ran back downstairs dressed. "ready?" "yea, but can i get a water pleaseeee"  "alright here" natasha went to the fridge and came back with a water. "thanks mama!" y/n took the water. "ready now?" "yup!" "let's go!" she picked up y/n and brought her to the car.
~time skip to when they get to the park~
natasha pulled y/n out the car and set her down. "what are you gonna play on love?" "uhmm- slide!" "alright, do you want me to come with you?" "no mama, i got it!" "okay love, be careful alright?" "okay!!" y/n ran off. she ran back about 3 minutes later. "mama?" "yes love?" "look what i can do!" y/n did a cartwheel. "that's amazing love!" "thank you!" "ready to go love?" "umm, yes mama!" "alright let's go!" she picked up y/n and took her to the car.
~another time skip~
Y/n's pov
we got back to the compound and i went to my room. i was playing with legos and i couldn't get a lego of another lego. "stupid lego!" and then a blue blast came out of my hands. "uhmm, what just happened?" then i looked at my hand there was a flame. "OH MY GOD" i closed my hand and the flame went away. i immediately ran downstairs. "mama, can show you something?" "sure love" she was with the team. "so i was playing with legos and i got mad at the lego and this happened" i blasted an apple. "and then when i looked at my hand there was a blue flame" i tried making a flame in my hand, which worked. "oh baby that's-" "AWESOME" yelena butted in. "LITTLE ROMANOFF HAS POWERS!" tony added. "OH MY GOD I HAVE POWERS!" "this'll be interesting" natasha muttered to herself.