"i want more!!"

you absolutely LOVED stuffed animals. when i say you loved them, i definitely mean it. you had a whole big collection, almost every animal you could imagine. but there was two you absolutely wanted that you couldn't find anywhere. a narwhal and a butterfly plushie. so, you took it upon yourself to convince your mother to take you shopping to find them, since she usually brings them home for you when she comes home from missions.

so, you ran into her room, where she was reading a book. "hi mama!!" she looked up at you, "hey sweetheart, what do you need?" "well yknow how i have such a big collection of stuffed animals right??" "mhm" "well, i wanted to look for two new ones cause i don't have them yet!" "okay, and what are these two stuffed animals?" "a narwhal and butterfly!!" she picked you up, "i don't know sweetheart, you do have a lot of stuffed animals already don't you??" "yeah- but i want more!!" "okay how about this, tomorrow morning, we can go shopping and try and find these stuffed animals you want, okay??" "okay!!"

you wiggled out her arms and ran into your room, since you were so excited about tomorrow now. but you ran back into her room, "oh- goodnight mama, i love you!!" "goodnight my love, i love you more" she kissed you on the forehead, then laughed at you running right back out her room. man, were you excited for tomorrow, not only did you get to look for new stuffed animals, but you also got to spend time with your mama.