"go away!"

you were being grumpy. you didn't want to go out your room. you just wanted to play with your toys and watch your favorite shows as normal. but natasha didn't understand that. she wanted to spend time with you. she offered to watch movies with you, go play with you at the park, and even play with your toys with you. but you kept declining. you were being mean too. you yelled at her when she offered to play outside with you, but you yelled back, and i quote, "no! leave me alone!" all natasha did was sigh. she was trying to be patient with you, you weren't making it easy. she had it when she tried once more and you shouted from your room, "go away!" then she snapped, but she calmed down and tried to reason with you. "y/n, i've been offering to play with you all day, usually, your always sad when i say i can't play, now you act like this when i want to play, so, when your not grumpy anymore, come to mommy's office, you know where that is right?" all she received as a response was a short huff. "i'll take that as a yes. bye sweetheart" she left and now you not only felt not grumpy anymore, you felt bad and wanted to play. but you couldn't stand looking at your mothers gaze after you were so mean to her, but you wanted to go apologize. so you finally left your room and went to your mommy's office. she looked over, "there you are baby" she gave you a little smile. you thought she was mad at you so that made your speech even worse. "mama- i- im sorry- for yelling at- you" you felt yourself tearing up, mostly from being scared she wouldn't accept the apology. she saw the tears in your eyes, and immediately picked you up. "oh baby, it's okay. mommy isn't mad at you at all! mama wasn't mad earlier either, she just wanted to let you know she would be in her office if you wanted to play." you started sobbing, like really hard. you thought she was lying. "do you not believe me? it's okay, just telling you, i'm not lying" and after while, you stopped crying, which was about 10 minutes later. she was sitting, bouncing you on her lap as she was typing up a document. now you actually did want to play with her, and was hoping you could. "mama?" "hm?" "uh- nothing" usually when she hummed as a response, she was busy and didn't want to be bothered. so there you were, sitting on her lap as she was typing on her computer. you were fidgeting around but getting bored. you got a random boost of courage, "mama?" "hm?" "can we play together? if your not busy, maybe?" you confidence shrunk when you finished your sentence. but luckily for you, you got the response you hoped for, which was, "of course we can baby! what do you want to play?" "you automatically responded with, "toys! i wanna play with toys, can we?" "of course, in your room? or outside?" "outside! i wanna play outside!" "okay baby, let's go!" she took you outside and you guys played together for the rest of the day.