"dang it!" (sugar rush part 2)

i decided to make a part two cause i had really fun making the first part 😄

you'd woke up from your nap. "dang it!" you had finally got some sugar in your system and went to sleep. "i need help, PETER!" you basically tumbled out of your bed and ran to peters room. "PETER PETER!" peter looked over from his desk. "what's up y/n?" you ran over to him and whispered in his ear, "will you help me get some candy?" he looked at you with a shocked look. "aren't you not allowed to eat candy without supervision?" "yeahhh, buttt, you'll be watching me, so i can get candy!" "well, i guess i'll watch you then, cmon" he got up and started walking so you followed. "yes! my plan is working! as soon as he gives me the candy i'll eat the pack and run off!" you were thinking. "alright, here" he gave you a pack of skittles, your favorite. "aha! thanks peter!" you ripped open the pack and ate a handful. "see ya!" you ran off. "crap, MISS ROMANOFF?" Natasha walked into the room. "what's up peter?" "well, y/n asked me to watch her while she ate candy, so i gave her a pack and she ran off" Natasha's head shot up. "where'd she run off to?" "i don't know! she ran that way" he pointed toward the halls that lead to the elevator. Natasha instantly knew where you went. "thanks peter!" she ran off to the elevator. "take me to my floor please." friday brought natasha up to her floor and she ran to your room and into your closet. your room had a secret room, you'd always hang out in there. natasha found the small door and opened it. she crawled in and saw a little room. it was basically  your little hideout. she stood up and looked around. she saw you but before she went over to you, she closed the door and locked it. she walked a little closer and saw you devouring skittles. she walked over. when you saw her you froze. by instinct you ran to the door, and natasha followed. you turned the handle and it didn't open. "huh?" you tried it again and looked back, you saw your mother getting closer and closer. "cmonnnn- it's locked " you unlocked it, but by the time you unlocked it and ran out you realized, "MY SKITTLES" your mom crawled out with your skittles and stood up. "that's no fair, you tricked me" natasha raised her eyebrow, "your supposed to be with peter, but you ran." "yeah i did, i'm sorryyyy" "it's alright love" she picked you up and walked out your room. "where are we going?" "to the kitchen, to put these back." "mamaaaa" you and her walked out the elevator and to the kitchen. she put them back and saw you were sleep. so she brought you back to your room and laid you down.