"im sorry mama"

you were waiting for your mother to get finished with her mission report. she was working on it for hours and you were getting needy. you kept tapping her and trying to get her attention. "not now y/n, im busy" you did it again, "y/n, stop it." you did it once more, but she'd had enough. "y/n, stop. i've told you twice now and your still doing it, now go sit down." you simply just ran away. you hated being lectured. it made you feel so bad. she didn't even yell at you, but she had her serious tone and she grabbed you. so the most effective thing to do was lock yourself in your room. you did just that as well. "yelena, have you seen y/n?" it was about 20 minutes later and she'd finished. "i saw her run to her room, that's the last time i saw her" "okay thanks" natasha ran up to your room. "y/n, baby, are you in here?" all she heard was sniffing and little sobs. "y/n, open the door for me please" nothing. so she picked the lock. she walked in and saw you in a little ball crying. "oh baby, come here" she picked you up and put you in her lap. "it's okay baby, shh" she was bouncing you in her lap, trying to get you to stop crying. you eventually stopped. "im sorry mama" "im sorry for bothering you" "oh baby, it's okay, mama didn't mean it. she was just stressed, and you were there in the moment. im sorry baby" "it's okay mama!" "will you let me make it up to you? maybe with ice cream and movies?" "oh yeah! we can do that!" then, she said while giggling, "alright baby, let's go"