"its kinda big"

here's the thing, you loved your mamas suit. you would tell her all the time when you saw her in it that she looked amazing. so one day, you decided to go and take the suit, just for a little bit, and put it on. so, you snuck into her room while she was training with clint. you opened her closet, and low and behold, there it was. you grabbed it and ran back to your room. you put it on. after you zipped it up you looked it the mirror. you were mesmerized. you thought that it looked so cool. i mean, it's a pretty big deal to be in your mothers suit, right?? then, as soon as you were about to take it off, your mama walked in. "hey y/n-" she stood there, watching you struggle to unzip the zipper. she chuckled, "it's kinda big on you, don't you think??" she said as she walked over to you and unzipped it for you. "maybe a little bit" you said giggling. she smiled and pulled the suit off you. "where'd you manage to find this, hm?" you stood there blankly, "uhh, in uncle tony's lab!" she picked you up, "mm, interesting"

hi everyone!! so sorry i haven't updated in soo long! i got really busy and kinda forgot about this story lmao. but don't worry, i'm working on being more active and updating more!! love you all, and take care of yourselves!! ❤️