on set -scarjo

in this story, you go with scarlett (ur mom) to set for civil war. (your 5)

                        word count- 900
Scarletts pov
it was 7am, y/n was still sleeping and i had to go to set. she hates staying home by herself so i take her with me. "i should go wake her up" i said in my head. i got up to her room, "y/n, sweetie, let's wake up so we can go to set." her eyes fluttered open. "hi mama!" she said in a low voice. "hi sweetie, let's get up now, hm?" "oki mama!" she said while jumping out her bed.

Y/n's pov
once i was out of bed i gave mama a hug. "why don't you go brush your teeth while i pick you an outfit?" "oo yeahhh!" i ran out my room and to my bathroom. i started brushing my teeth. when i was done i looked in the mirror and smiled. "hehe, clean teeth!" i ran out the bathroom and went back into my room. i saw a shirt and sweat pants. i put it on and ran to the kitchen. i smelt my favorite, "PANCAKESSS!" mama just laughed. "yes sweetie, pancakes." i sat down and started eating. "mama?" i said with my mouth full of pancakes. "hmm?" "can i bring my ipad in the car so i can watch a movie?" "of course you can!" mama said. "mama?" "yes honey?" "can i have apple juice pleaseee?" she gave me a bottle of apple juice out the fridge, "of course." "thank youu!" about 3 minutes later i was finished. i went upstairs to get my ipad. i went back downstairs. "ready honey?" mama asked me while grabbing my coat." "yeaaa!" she put my coat on me and brought me out to the car. she buckled me into my car seat. "if you fall asleep i'll wake you up." mama said while getting in the car. "ok mama!" i said while turning on Tangled. about 10 minutes in all i saw was the back of my eyelids. i woke up to my mama unbuckling me. "morning sleepyhead." "hi mama." i yawned. i jumped out and held mamas hand. when we got inside i was aunt lizzie. "AUNT LIZZIE!!" i ran up to her. "hi honey!" she said while picking me up. "hey scar!" "heyy!" "hey scarlett, they need you." uncle chris said. "alright, i'll be back in 5 minutes, i promise!" she kissed me on the head and left. "aunt lizzie?" "yes?" "can we go to your trailer?" "sure, let me text your mom real quick."

Scarlett ❤️

lizzie- hey, me and y/n are going to my trailer.

scarlett- ok, i'll come by and get her when i'm done shooting.
read, 4:15pm

Lizzie's pov
"alright, let's go- where's y/n?" "Y/N?" "YEAH?" she was playing in the room over. "let's go!" "ok!" she said while grabbing my hand. "hi uncle robert!" "hey sweetheart!" robert said while walking by. i smiled and he returned it. when we got to my trailer she sat down on the chair. "can we play i spy?" "sure sweetie." after about 10 minutes we stopped playing and did our own thing. "hey y/n?" "y/-n?" i looked behind me and saw she fell asleep while watching a movie. i turned off her ipad and set it on the counter. i looked at my phone and saw it was 4:30. about 5 minutes later i heard a knock on the door. i walked over and opened the door. "oh hey scar." "hey, how's y/-n? "she's sleep right now." "oh ok, we'll we got to go cause i finished up here." "ok, see you later!" "byeee!" she picked up y/n and left.

Scarletts pov
i put her in the car seat and started driving. about 5 minutes later i heard my name being called. "mama?" "hmm?" i asked while driving. "can we stop by mcdonald's? please?" "sure honey what do you want?" "can i get a happy meal please?" "of course sweetie." "what do you want to drink?" "y/f/d please" "ok sweetie" after i got the food i looked back and she was asleep again. when we got back home i unbuckled her and picked her up. she woke up pretty fast. "hi" she said as she smiled. "hi sweetheart." i smiled back. "let's eat!" i put her down and she ran inside.

Y/n's pov
i ran inside and went to the table. "here you go sweetie." she gave me my happy meal and drink. "thank you mama!" i started the chicken nugget/hamburger meal. after i ate i went to my room to play with my toys. "hey sweetie?" "yes mama?" "go take a bath and brush your teeth so you can go to bed please." "ok mama!" i ran to the bathroom and got in the bathtub. about 10 minutes passed. i spent 5 washing myself and 5 playing with bubbles. after i got out i put on some pajamas that were on the toilet stool and brushed my teeth. "clean teeth" i smiled and ran to my room and got in bed. about a minute later mama came up. "ready for bed?" "yeahhh!" i said tiredly. mama laughed, "ok sweetie." mama tucked me in and kissed my head. "goodnight sweetie." "goodnight mama, i love you!" "i love you too."