uh oh

in this story you get a little sugar rush.

it was a saturday afternoon. everyone was chilling in the living room since there were no new missions. everything was fine until everyone heard a squeal from the kitchen. "AHH! candy yay!" everyone knew you would be a hyper mess if you'd have the littlest amount of sugar. they tried to keep you away from it, but it didn't always work out. "ill go see what she's doing" yelena got up and went to the kitchen. when she got there she looked and saw a open bag of skittles. "shit." she technically ran to the living room. "what's wrong?" nat asked. "she got into some candy" "shit." nat shot up and went looking for you. she was looking in the halls when she heard footsteps and giggles. "WEEEE" "oh my god" natasha ran after you. "Y/N COME HERE" "AHHHH!" you thought she was playing with you, not trying to catch you. it was like you got extra stamina like in a game. you were running forever. natasha couldn't catch you, you werent slowing down either. she talked with yelena and they made a plan. as soon as you felt like you needed more candy you ran back to the kitchen and looked for the candy. you saw the candy back in the cabinet. "aw man, i gotta climb" with that you climbed your way up and grabbed the candy out the cabinet. you were about to grab a handful when you were picked up. "AHH NOO" yelena took the candy out your hand and quickly brought you to natasha. "there you are, thank you lena" "of course" yelena walked off. "your in big trouble little missy" "mama nooo" she brought you up to your room. "why were you eating candy?" "cause i wanted some candy mama" "love, you have to ask before you get candy, alright?" "okay mama, i will" "good, i think it's nap time" "nooo mama" "shh, go to sleep" you were fighting sleeping but you soon gave in.