Prologue

"It's me or him..."

His eyes. His voice. His dark demeanour. His laugh. His smirk.

Captivated, as he stood there, walking towards me. He crawled onto the bed, his face now looking down at me.

"I want to do so many things to you." His eyes filled with lust.

My breathing becoming uneven. My chest heaving as his head lowered, kissing my jawline.

"This is wrong. I'm with your brother." My hand resting on his chest, pushing his chest back lightly. He chuckled softly.

"Yet, here you are with me, in my room, on my bed." His smirk growing large.

Song of the Book: Girls- The 1975

Disclaimer: This book contains foul language, a little violence, it also may contain mature content or sexual references. So if you feel at unease by any of these, either do not read the book or please skip pages. That choice is yours, but I don't want to be held responsible to your choice.

Copyright: (C) Copy Right Reserved. The whole content of the book was my idea, word by word, so please don't take it. All ideas of my books are mine. Guilty Pleasure can not be modified, redistributed, claimed, reproduced or displayed with out the authors consent.

So please contact on this account.

I also have Instagram, so inbox me on here if you want to know that.

A/N

This is my first book so please cut me some slack, also wanted to mention that I used google translate, so please feel free to correct the Spanish :)

You pronounce Maria's name like so: Mar-e-a. Just wanted clear thy confusions :) Yep I said thy... give me a break, I'm British ;)

I worked really hard on this so I would highly appreciate if you dont take my book word for word, though I am in anyway willing to help. Or talk, if anyone wants to.

I will start publishing chapters on Sunday. I will edit and make sure you deeply feel, aha. So maybe leave a comment, telling me what you think! And the votes would be highly appreciated. Add to libraries for updates!

And I hope you enjoy this book!

P.S. Sorry for the long a/n, but I hope you at least skimmed it. It's quite important.

Please share, vote, comment! All the love .x

~ FineMelodyxx