Chapter XLIII

XLIII.

'All I wanna do is be loved...' ~ Touch by Pia Mia

Harry.

"What're you doing here?" I groan, opening the boot of Louis' car.

"Hello to you too, handsome." She winks, and sounds slightly offended. Good. She walks over to me, placing her small hands on my broad back. "Heard you were back in town so I wanted to visit."

"Now is not a very good time, Agatha. I think you should leave before it gets dark." I try to convince her as I step away from her touch, and make my way towards the front of the house.

Agatha was a 'friend', someone who kept me entertained and we hardly spoke out of the bedroom, and when we did it was small talk from my side, but I think she wanted something more.

She was also Marcus' only niece. She was the one who suggested I borrow money from her uncle. Which is why I owe her nothing but a card saying 'fuck off'. She would constantly remind me of my deadlines, which made her all the more annoying.

She had expressed her feelings towards me, but I had warned her from the start, I wanted nothing to do with her. She was just so stubborn, and sometimes I thought that she wanted to get hurt. I wasn't the best in relationships, and I've never really wanted one after my first. I was young and stupid.

"But it's only two in the afternoon, and not even England's weather is that fucked up." I roll my eyes at her voice, hoping she would just leave. I walk into the house, to which she also ends up following me into.

"Well we just got in and we would like a day to rest for tomorrow, now leave please." I nudge her, slightly towards the exit, in the politest way I could.

She just looks at me confused, but huffs and leaves anyway. "Ass-hole." She mutters under her breath. "My uncles getting impatient." She spits before leaving.

"Damn, turning Agatha away. Isn't that a first?" Louis laughs from behind me, his bags in his hand.

"She's so annoying." I grunt, holding my suitcases in my hands as I hurtle them upstairs with me.

"That's not what I used to hear every night." He continues to mock me, and I look back at him with the most sour look, but he still doesn't manage to shut his mouth. "Oh Harry, yes. Yes Harry. Just like that baby, fuck me. Ugh. You're so big. So so so so big. Ahhh." He mocked her.

"Don't you have anything useful to do beside annoy the fuck out of me?" I grumble, shutting the door to my room after me. Once I settle my bags in the corner of my room, I take a minute to breathe.

"Love you too! I'm ordering takeout!" I hear Louis' muffled voice from behind my bedroom door.

I'm home. I text Maria. I hope that she didn't catch onto how nervous Louis was earlier, but I also wished to inform her that I was home safely.

Hey, can I call you? She asks, to which my palms sweat slightly. I've never been this nervous to face someone before, well talk.

As soon as I reply a 'yes', a few minutes after pacing across the room with my phone in my hand it rang and Maria's name lit up on the screen, and I think I ended up answering a little too quickly.

"Hey." I say, all too swiftly. My mind mentally curses at itself as I make my way towards the door, opening is just to see if there was a Louis lurking behind it. When I was satisfied that Louis wasn't anywhere to be seen, I shut it from behind me.

"Hi." She giggles, quickly noticing my nervousness. However she doesn't say anything about it. "Just wanted to know how you were? Are you feeling okay?" I'm glad she hasn't brought up Louis, yet. I wouldn't know what to say, I still don't know what I would say.