Chapter XX

XX.

'All my life you stood by me, when no one else was ever behind me. All these lights they can't blind me... With your love nobody can drag me down...' Drag me down by One Direction

Maria.

Not this again, I thought to myself.

I rush over to the small convention of people watching intensely at the- two- delinquents taking their anger out in a brawl.

I push myself through the crowd, attracting many glares from people. I could see much clearer; Harry underneath as Hunter punched him one, then two.

"Get off him, Hunter!" Yammering, I watch as the chef attempts to pull apart Hunter and Harry's caccoon. Hunter, being too strong for the chef, kept clinging back to Harry. His fist coming down again. "Hunter!" I let out a huge gasp, my eyes filling up with terrified tears.

"This is an outrage! I'm calling the police!" The chef's voice boomed. "Everyone, stand back, please." He instructs, pushing people back.

Damages to the furnitures around our seating, knowing we would have to pay the amount.

I soothe Hunters indurate shoulder, his muscles automatically softening under my touch. Hunter seemed distracted by my touch, giving Harry the perfect advantage to flip each other over. Harry having the upper hand.

I had to do something to stop this before the police came but I didn't know how. So I did the first thing that came to mind.

I crouched down, so close to Harry. He watched Hunter struggle to obtain himself, so I took the opportunity to capture his face in my warm palms. Harry's eyes looking deep into mine, my eyes softly pleading him to stop, then only noticing the damage he and Hunter created. He lifted himself off of Hunter, he looked around; seeing the many people looking spitefully at us.

The sound of distant sirens then caught everyone's attention. It coming closer by the second. Hunter and Harry both stiffened, facing the direction of the blue and red lights.

Two buff-looking men clambered in the restaurant, two hand-cuffs clutched in their hand. "Where are they?" One asked, his voice deep but dangerous.

"These two." The chef ushers towards Hunter then Harry.

Hunter looked towards me before both police men took them in grasp.

"Get off of me!" Harry tried to pry out of the police mans grasp. Hunter physically giving up; avoiding any source of more trouble.

"You are arrested for vandalism and upholding a public fight. We aren't fully arresting you, but holding you custody as of tonight, until bail. You will pay back every penny you owe this restaurant. But for now please stay silent, sir." The police man holding Harry confirms, turning towards me. "Are you with both of them, miss?"

"Yes."

"I suggest you go home and get some rest. If it's not any trouble, could you please inform their parents? They're staying with us tonight, but you are welcome to bail them tomorrow, at eight in the morning." I nod, walking over to Harry, seeing as Hunter had already left.

"You need to get us out, Maria." Harry spoke, sternly.

"If I was responsible for you both, I would leave you there to handle yourself. But because my boyfriend and my boyfriends brother aren't exactly my responibility, I have no other choice." I speak, truthfully. I'm so angry at the fact that they can't be left alone for a minute.

"Charming. I'm serious, though." I wave him off, rushing to the car. I look into my bag, seeing Hunters keys just above my purse. I pick them up hastily, starting the ignition and making my way swiftly home.

Just as I arrive back a worried looking Anne and Robin wait at the door step, walking forward as soon as they see my car. I jump out, making my way towards them, standing in front of them and out of breath.

"Where are the boys?" Anne is the first one to speak. I look at her, nervousness written in my expression. I don't understand how I'm meant to tell her. "Maria." She urges.

"When me and Harry got back, Hunter had also arrived. Hunter said he would take us out, since we skipped McDonald's. So we went to this restaurant, I left for the lavatory and I came out to them physically hurting each other. The chef called the police." Robins face flashes with anger, Anne looking as if she's going to cry. But none of them commented. "So they are both being held custody until tomorrow morning."

"They just never stop at this, goodness. It was useless asking him to come up with us." Robin scoffed, wrapping his- warm and assuring- arm around his wife. "Come then, let's get you ladies in. Did they say anything about bringing a solicitor or anything?"

Shaking my- heavy- head, Robin guided us both I through the halls of their large beach house.

"Okay then, go to bed sweetheart. Nothing we can do until tomorrow." I oblige to his words, moving speedily up the stairs and into my room.

I take my phone out of my purse, seeing the text message icon appear. Opening the text message, Shannon had sent to me. What the? This is fucking messed up! How did you not know this? I always knew Hunter was sketchy...

Chuckling, I made my way towards the bed. Not really bothered that she was being completely honest. The anger he had caused was unnecessary and child-like, causing me to fume. Now the, two, brothers were being held against bars.

We're sorted that out, don't worry. However, we aren't on the greatest of terms right now... I let out a small sigh, already feeling my eyes droop.

I reach out for my book from the night stand, getting ready to open it, when my phone flashed. What happened Bubbles?

I smiled at my phone, feeling warm that she was using our nicknames from old times. Don't worry, Fish. Just got into a stupid argument. How's Calvin?

He's good, really good ;) I laugh at her deeper meaning of Calvin.

Yawning, I pull the sheets over my shoulders, drifting myself off to a beautifully peaceful slumber. A rest I was wishing for. Hoping that everything turns out exquisite tomorrow, I wouldn't be bothered to argue with Hunter.

Suddenly, I swipe my fingers across my soft pink lips, Remembering the embrace Harry's lips had captured on my own. Nevertheless, his beautifully sinful smirk grazing my thoughts. My eyes dropping gently, slipping away from reality.

a/n

Hello my lovely readers! I have been hit with guilt for my late update, and hope that you will forgive me..... I don't know why I'm talking like this......

I was reading through my diary recently and I found some really funny stuff. I used to be obsessed with this guy, he looked like Harry and fuck was it weird. He left school a while ago but wow....

GCSE YEAR GUYS! IMMA BE A BUSY BEE!

So let's hope I can update on time...

I would really appreciate if you would vote and comment or even share because ya know! I work pretty hard on this book. Don't be ghost readers guys :)

Anyways..... Love you xx

~FineMelodyxx