Chapter V

V.

'Why you gotta be so rude... don't you know I'm human too...' ~ Rude by Magic

Maria.

"Wait, do me a favour?" She asked, looking a bit cautious. "Take your brother along, please."

"What! No! That means he has to accompany us on the three hour drive there. I'm not okay with that, mother." Hunter gushed in annoyance, his brows furrowing in a glare.

"Yes, I know. Do not glare at me like that. It gives you time to bond, set things right with him, Hunter. You guys used to be so close..." Her tone softening towards the end. Her eyes looking saddened. I almost could never believe that they used to be close, let alone extremely close.

"Fine. But mother if anything gets worse or anything happens, I am not trying again. We both know he's changed."

"I know, although that is not an excuse. You've made mistakes too." She reasoned, defending Harry somewhat. "Maria, do you mind waking him up? I have a bunch of things to do before we leave, and I know grumpy pants here won't do it." She asked so zealously that I couldn't refuse.

I promenaded my way up the stairs, remembering the door that Harry had leant on yesterday. I knocked unsubstainually twice or thrice, ultimately walking straight in, because of no answer. I saw a sleeping Harry lulled across his twin sized bed.

His back was bare, perfectly carved from each muscle, smooth and so touchable. His tattoos peeking on each of his arms from under the quilt. It was scary how arousing the sight of his back was to me, and the fact that tattoos never sounded appealing to me, however on any other man than the sleeping figure in front of me.

He was hot, and there was no denying it. This was just a physical attraction, only because he intimidates me to a very high extent.

"Harry?" I whispered in his ear, trying not to make a huge fuss and scare him. "Harry." I lulled, gently shaking his broad shoulders. "Harry!" I eventually bellowed, shaking much more violently. He's a deep sleeper, I see, and I'm bloody impatient.

"Jesus fucking Christ, What?!" He vocifertated - groaning - trying to go back to his slumber.

"You're riding with us. We are leaving now, so get changed please." I proclaimed, lovingly. Trying to be kind, despite yesterday.

"Fuck no, I'm not riding with you or my brother. Fuck off." Penuriously, he objected. Laying himself back down on his bed.

"It was your mother's orders, so don't flatter yourself in thinking we want to ride with you." I snapped, much to my suprise. I didn't try to cover up, because what I said was the truth. He doesn't like me, so why should I try.

Harry immediatley woke up and grabbed my wrist, before I could move away.

"What did you say to me?" His eyebrows tightened, a great scowl etched his face as he looked at me so lowly, even if I was taller right now. His gaze made me feel disgusting, and that terrified me. A menacing smirk incising his face as soon as he took in my frightned expression. He got up from his bed, his face being too close now. "Be careful, honey. That pretty little mouth of yours could get you in big trouble one day." He leaned down, adjoining my ear, his torrid breath breathing against my skin. "I'll be down in a bit, baby girl." Placing a shuddering kiss at the back of my ear.

I stood in shock, Harry removing himself from me completely as he walked shirtless out of his room. My heart beat rapidly, pounding against my chest. My breathing still uneven. I reached up to trace where he had left the kiss, still in pure awe. Why am I feeling like this.

I rapidly found myself strolling downstairs, finding Hunter. As I did, I made sure to stay as close to him as possible. His brother just kissed my skin. And I let him. I'm screwed.

"Is he coming?" Hunter asked, his tone telling me that he could barely care.

"Yeah, he said he would be down in a bit." My voice sounded exasperated and jittery. I couldn't even look him in the eye.

"Are you okay? You seem breathless." He queried, taking my hand in his. His words sounding awfully similar to Harry's, from yesterday. "I swear if he tried anything, or said anything, I will beat him. What happened?" His eyes looked softly at my face, trying to find my eyes, but my head was bowed.

"No, it's nothing. Just ran to fast down the stairs, is all." I shrugged, not wanting to make a big deal out of anything. Hunter looked skeptical but went along with it anyways. He leaned down to give me a kiss, so close to where Harry had stationed his on my skin.

"Are we going to stand here and watch you guys fuck all day, or are we actually going to go on this family holiday?" Harry's insinuating voice, interrupting us, was heard from behind me. I looked back, Harry holding a sconful smirk on his face.

Hunter groaned, annoyed by Harry so early in the morning, clutching my hand in his. "I just can't wait to get this over with." Hunter muttered under his breath, only for me to hear. I chuckled lightly, rubbing soft, soothing circles into his hands.

a/n

I like morning Harry: deep voice, shirtless and hot! What about you?

Hope this was not too boring...

Just would like to justify that Hunter and Maria have an apartment together. I edited chapter 1!! To no confusion.

Vote, comment, share (if you can do that, I don't know) please! Would mean so much x

~FineMelodyxx