Chapter XII

XII.

'Not very pretty, but we know how to run things...' Team by Lorde

Maria.

We walked out of the shopping centre, only a few bags in our hands; Harry had ended up taking some when he stormed off. We ambled further into the parking lot, searching closely for the black vehicle Harry was sat in.

Once it came in our vision we walked silently towards it. I kept my head low, eventhough I was getting the lingering feeling of daggers soaring through my skin.

Anne had asked me multiple things about why Harry had stormed off; why he was so angry. However, neither did I have an answer for her. She soon came to the impression that it was Harry's short temper. Though I had a hand in provoking him, but I had that information to myself.

All I could think about was the pain and fear laced in Amity's eyes. She had said 'too', meaning Harry had hurt her too. Or someone she was closely associated with. My heart aching for her. She seemed frail and easily broken... she was too sweet.

Harry always seems to bring out the worst in people... I would know.

I trolled into the back, carefully, and was surrounded by the small shopping bags. My door hadn't closed fully however that didnt stop Harry from starting the car, making me frustrated in Harry's anger.

The whole car ride was silent, although Anne would try for small talk or jokes here and there.

Soon, I could see the yellow walls of the beach house coming into view. As soon as Harry parked the car he got out straight away, leaving me and Anne with the bags.

Anne and I shambled through the front door, and we could hear Harry trudging loudly up the stairs. We hear the door slam shut- articulately- from around his bedroom, knowing full well Harry is still fired with anger because of the sweet girls presence. I looked at Anne to see that she was still confused, but I ran upstairs to plop my purchases in my room, and avoid conversation with Anne- for now.

It was around 4 in the afternoon, and Hunter still had not arrived. I wasn't exactly worried, because I knew he was sensible enough, and I trusted him with my life. Walking out of my room, I stand in front of Harry's room, contemplating wether or not this was a bad idea.

I wanted to know, and I know it's an annoying trait but my curiousity level has no limits.

I knocked once or twice and Harry was not responding. I lay my hand on the cold metal of his door, twisting so it opens. Advancing inside, not being able to see due to the lack of light. His curtains were closed, his lights not on, making me trip over a few items.

"What do you want?" Harry deep voice lured me to the area he was currently at. He was bent over his desk, nearer to the window. His broad silhouette captivating my eyes.

"Are you okay?" I questioned, shyly.

"Stop that, god. You need to leave." He heaved a angry sigh.

"Stop what?" Innocently, I spoke.

"Stop acting like you fucking care." He screamed, his arms flying up in an impatient gesture.

I know I don't care, but it's the fact that he shuts people out. It's sad, because he has it imprinted. He just doesn't trust anyone.

I need to come for what I wanted, or I will scare away.

"How do you know Amity?" I asked, timidly, taking a step backwards as I felt blades burn through me.

"Like I said, that is none of your fucking buisness." He seethed, through gritted teeth. Trying, with everything in him, to control his anger.

"She said-" I stopped before I could rat a poor innocent out. She didn't deserve Harry on her case.

"What did she say to you?" He growled, striding towards me.

"Nothing."

"Maria!"

"All she said was there was no point in fixing someone so broken." I memorised Amity's words by heart. "Why would she say that?"

"Fucking bitch!" Harry screamed, throwing the chair aside. A loud crunching sound, indicating the leg had snapped. But I wasn't afraid, he wouldn't hurt me. I was sure.

"Why was she so afraid, near you? What did she ever do to you? Eres frios y sin corazón. Y no te importa nada-" Large hands wrapped around both my arms, silencing me from my rambling. Eventhough it was dark, his deep emerald eyes glared into mine with the most anger I could have possibly seen. His nostrils flared in the most violent way. His own body language hushing my own, as I stared up in fear.

Harry's fuming eyes stared at my lips, bringing his tongue out to dampen his own. My heart was belting out of my chest; beating as if I had run 1500 metres. Harry, leaning his head down in one quick motion. In that second his lips found my own. Moving with such a rough and needy pace. His hands coming up to the back of my neck, pushing my face further into his own.

I was shocked. I was scared. However I wasn't going to deny the pure and utter bliss I felt moving my lips with his own. Both our needy gestures made a growing happiness in the pit of my stomach, as his tongue forced it's way through my mouth. I placed my sweaty palms on his chest, to keep me from falling. He detached his soft lips from mine, but still keeping them dangerously close, his eyes looking straight into my own.

"Just shut the fuck up." He snapped, returning his lips on mine again. With the same needy pull, but stronger.

I kissed him, but not once did I think about anything else. Not once did I let a thought of Hunter slip into my mind. Just his plump lips on my own. How good they felt, how right it was.

a/n

Authour: So so sorry for the late Chapter... I've got a bunch of freaking exams, but good news is that next week I only have three and then I'm done... though I have two tomorrow, and one on friday? I think?

Harry: Ya gonna fail!

Authour: Thanks babe... love you too!

Maria: You will do fine. Just think positive thoughts. Remember, God does whats best :)

Author: Gosh... you are an optimist! Dont worry, me and my Harry are pessimists together. *Blushes*

Hunter: Awww

Harry: If it doesnt work out... ya know my number *winks*

Authour: UGH! YOU AINT HELPING!

Harry: Jheez! Fuck! Calm the crap down! Anyways... I will finish this off-

Maria: OHHHH MYYY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K READS AND LIKE OVER 100 VOTES! I FEEL SO SPECIAL....

Authour: .... um... thats my line!

Hunter: vote, comment, share! Like you amazimg crazes do already! #Manter

Author: Anyways.... just wanted to thank you guys so much for embarking on this journey so far and the main people that vpte and comment are incredibly special to me, so please dont think I dont notice you...
Keep shining!

~ FineMelodyxx