Chapter XLIV

XLIV.

'Love I have wounds, only you can mend...' ~ Can't pretend by Tom Odell

Harry.

"Zayn Malik." Louis says, nearly too inaudible for me to hear.

That name made the blood in my veins boil, while it flowed. Zayn Malik. The most arrogant, bastard like creature. To say I didn't like him was an understatement. But I was civil, since I was a fairly good human being. He was my number one competitor, and he was a slight threat.

"And you didn't think to tell me before?" I growl at him. Louis' face went a little red.

"I didn't want to ruin your trip and I didn't think it would be important." He shrugged off.

"Louis you know he's definitely a challenge for me. God, if I had known I wouldn't have gone on that stupid trip. Training is crucial now." I voice sternly, and they all seem to agree.

With one gulp of my water I step back into the car and prepare for hours more of training. Today was my only day to train and fortunately I knew all of Zayn's moves. I had no idea how I was going to nail these tack-ticks in a day but I'm going to have to.

After five hours of training, the sun had set and the air was becoming unpleasantly colder. Everyone seemed knackered and I didn't want to keep them up for too long. I decided to drive my own car home, not that it was good idea.

But I had no other choice seeing as I couldn't just leave my car. But I thought of it as an opportunity. I've been around too many people for a long period, I need some time for myself; no distractions.

I honestly didn't have any intention of going on that trip to catch feelings for a girl that I couldn't have, hell I didn't even think I would stay as long as I did. But that's what happened, and I don't regret any of it. I didn't like Hunter at the time, still am not fond of him, and in my mind that was the best way for me to take away his pride. Though I didn't do much of it because that would mean hurting Maria, and oddly enough I didn't want to do that. We might have this crazy connection, but you have to consider the fact that they've been together for so long. Not that I cared.

With in minutes I was back at the house, and I could already see Louis' car parked outside. I decided to let my car rest in the garage for now. I couldn't risk having the police recognise the number plate if they caught me tomorrow.

Once the warmth of the inside shielded me, from the coldness of the summer night in England, I decided to grab a small snack before heading to my bedroom. I pass the living room and come face to face with a situation I would have rather kept visible to people who were willing to see such public intimacy.

"You're fucking joking." I growled. I turn my head away from the two, the images of Louis and Agatha mid-sex on our couch were not going to lightly scrub themselves from my mind.

Agatha turned, her face held an uncanny smirk, where as Louis looked as if he beat twelve dozen tomatoes. He'd better be fucking embarrassed, because of him I won't be able to look at the sofa in the same way. Where would I sit now?

"Oh baby, don't be jealous he got a bit of this pussy before you." I've always found her colourful language a bit of a turn off. Her way with dirty language didn't appeal to me, though I don't think she'd say the same about me.

"Please Agatha, that's nothing to boast about." Okay, that was slightly harsh of me to say, but I can't take it back now. She looked very hurt, all the while her lower region sat very comfortably on top of Louis'.

"You're a dick, Styles." She mumbles, slightly embarrassed. Within a second she was up, pulling her skirt down and her knickers up and so swiftly she was out of the door.