Chapter XXVII

XXVII.

'Show me love, better love // don't ask me how but I thought we could have a better love...' ~ Better love by Foxes...

Maria.

Dinner dragged on silenty after my little outburst at Hunter. I suddenly had myself wondering what Harry was thinking of while sitting right in front of me. I observed intently as he lifts his fork up slowly and placed into his mouth. His jaw would tighten with every chew he took, and it intruiged me in a weird way.

His hair was growing way too long, however I think it suited him. He looks sexy, really sexy. I can imagine holding his strands, tugging at them as he fills me with endless amount of pleasure, pounding into me relentlessly.

My eyes widen at my own thoughts while at the dinner table, with Hunter sat right next to me with his hand on my thigh. As I look up to see the time on the wall clock, my eyes travel back to Harry. His eyes now holding sight of my own, a devious smirk across his beautifully tasty lips- as if he knows what I am thinking. I shift uncomfortably at the thought of Harry knowing my inner sexual thoughts. I smile at him before going back to eating my food.

A hard knock at the door, sounding alarmed almost, rang through the house. Everyone jolted but I picked myself up and scurried to open it. As I did, there was a panting Louis standing on the other side, his eyes seeming to bulge out of there sockets at the sight of me.

"Oh Maria, lovely to see you again Uh... is Harry here?" He asks, holding onto the frame of the door.

"Yeah. He is just in the kit-" Louis rushed past me and into the kitchen.

I start to follow Louis back into the room where the three men now stand. "Harry I need to talk to you. Like now." Louis ushers Harry to walk out of the kitchen with him. Harry stands, a confused scowl on his face, and starts to follow Louis out.

I look at Hunter, he also seemed curious. "I am going to change and go to bed." I say to Hunter, placing my leftovers in the microwave for me to eat later.

Climbing up the stairs, I begin to step into my room before Louis' voice flows through Harry's bedroom door. "He is on our case Harry. He isn't going to stop until you give him the money."

"Shit. When is the next date?" Harry asks, and I can mentally see the image of Harry running his palms across his face.

"In two weeks, on the 23rd." Louis replies, cautiously.

A loud grunt, which I'm assuming came from Harry, of annoyance was sounded through the closed door. "Fuck, I can't. I'm still going to be on this shit trip with my family. Can you try to postpone it to a week in advance?"

"I am not sure, but I will try my best. You can not back out of this Harry. The winner gets five hundred thousand pounds, that's half a million. This is big Haz. For all of us!" Louis exclaims. I let out a quiet gasp at the thought of so much money. "We won't be watched every second of the damn day."

There is short silence before Harry finally speaks. "I will see what I can do. Just have my ride ready; the engines need looking at. I over ran it the last time I used it. Same place and time?" I find myself walking closer to Harry's bedroom door, my ear pressing against it to hear them better.

I understand I shouldn't be sticking my ears into their business, however this conversation between the two has me hooked. I can't seem to pull away from this door.

"I will be on that as soon as I get back to Manchester." Louis promises. "And yes, same place and time. Do not be late to this, not like last time."

"I know, I know. I've got this Louis, don't worry." Harry assures Louis, his voice in monotone.

I can practically feel the stress levels drifting away from this room. They seem to have calmer breathing levels compared to five minutes ago.