Chapter XLIII

XLIII.

'One kiss you're falling in love...' ~ Is Your Love Enough? by Little Mix

Harry.

I feel a light peck on my cheek, causing me to drag my eye lids open. I see an already dressed Maria, looking at me with saddened eyes.

"You're already dressed?" I question, my voice groggy.

"Yeah. Louis came in earlier and woke me up. I didn't wanna wake you, you looked cute." She grins, sitting on the edge of my bed.

I scoff, "cute." My eyes roll in annoyance. This girl was just somethingelse.

"Yeah you're cute, and you're very cuddly." She states. Before I could defend myself she speaks. "You gonna come down to wish my farewell?" Her grin was unattainable. It was beautiful and it made every being in my body jump up in delight.

"I love you." It was so spontaneous, but I just couldn't rid of the three words from my mouth. I sit up so I'm level with her.

"I love you." She chuckles, moving forward to place a casual peck on my lips.

If this "meeting" went as badly as I thought then that was going to be the last I feel her lips on mine.

"I love you so much." My voice was desperate, almost cracking with the thought of not seeing her again.

"Harry, are you okay?" Her eyes were worrisome, as she shift herself to move closer to me. Eventually my arms take her in, placing her to take a seat on my lap.

"Yeah just... I don't want you to go."

"I'll see you very soon. I will talk to Hunter, you will talk to Marcus and we'll be together." She grins, taking my face in her soft hands. The positivity radiating from her small figure made me hope. "We could go away for a little while. I could get my assignments sent to me and I'm sure work will allow me some time off." She beams.

"Oh yeah? Where did you want to go?" I muster a smile for her. The last thing I wanted was her to see the sadness in my eyes.

"Greece, or maybe Brazil. I've always wanted to go to the Maldives." Maria lists radiantly, a childlike flamboyance to her features. It was refreshing.

"We'll go wherever you want." I say finally. My focus solely on her.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." I breath against her lips. She advances by giving me a small kiss before pulling away.

"I should go before Louis starts complaining." She says against my lips.

"No." I hold onto her tighter, peppering kisses all over her. I wanted her to stay with me, I wanted to run away with her. But that was too much to ask, especially since we had family here.

"Yes." She giggles, trying to pry herself away from my slobbery hold.

"No." I growl. Soon she is able to release herself from my hold.

"Yes." She cackles as she stands by the door. "Love you." She blows me one last kiss before exiting the room.

"Love you."