Chapter XV

XV.

'Your words cut deeper than a knife...' Stitches by Shawn Mendes

Maria.

I honestly don't understand what I did to make Harry hate me with such a passion. I mean, he kissed me. Nevertheless, he was a great kisser and I wouldn't deny an attraction to him- physically. Though I would never think of being with Harry for my own selfish desires. I love Hunter, and even if I did involve myself with such games it would practically ruin any ounce of brotherly love between them.

I strolled, easily, through my room picking up the clothes off of the floor. After, walking out and down the stairs. I was hit with the aroma of eggs and beans, the scent becoming stronger with every step towards the kitchen.

Pushing the door lightly, as I stepped in, only being welcomed by three bodies. Louis, Anne and Robin. No sign of Harry or Hunter.

"Hunter left, to meet with his friend." Anne explained, as soon as she realised I was searching.

"Oh, and Harry?" I asked, not knowing why I sounded so concerned. I guess I just really needed to speak with him, regarding yesterday.

"He's sleeping... Like always." Louis spoke. I looked at him, his hand shoving food in his mouth. I mentally gagged, but thought that the entertainment he gave yesterday night made up for it, a little. "I will go wake him up."

"No, it's ok. I will do that, later. Let him rest, he must tired from all that vomit cleaning."

"What cleaning? Practically watched me clean the whole bathroom." Robin scoffed. Louis chuckled taking a sip of his tea.

"I wanted to apologise again for that. I'm sorry Robin, Anne. I promise it won't happen again." Louis chuckled, giving his deep apologies.

"It's okay, Louis. Now hurry, we are visiting the beach today." Anne beamed with excitement.

"What about Hunter?"

"He still went out. I asked him if he would like to come, and maybe cancel his plans but he said no. Not much I can do there, sweetheart. Why don't you have breakfast? Anne and I are going to pack. Please wake Harry up, he's coming no matter his protests. Louis you are also welcome." Louis nodded, agreeing to join our trip. I was happy, but not ecstatic that Hunter isn't joining.

Robin and Anne left the kitchen, hand in hand, leaving me and Louis vacant together. I felt off edge by just being alone with him. He wore the same clothes as yesterday, tattoos also peaking out.

"I'm sorry if I said anything inappropriate yesterday." Louis chuckled, probably amused at himself.

"It's okay. You said I was fit, beautiful and you called me Amber. So we are okay." I giggled, grabbing my tea cup and taking a bite of my toast. Louis visibly stiffened, his hand clenching his mug tighter.

"Yeah. Uh- I should get going. I will meet you guys at the beach, I guess." He murmured, picking himself up and exiting before I could say anything.

Something I said put Louis on edge, and I was curious, but Louis isn't any of my business. I finished off my breakfast, trolling back upstairs and in front of Harry's bedroom. Here goes nothing.

I knock before entering, Harry still asleep on his sheets. His face towards me, and I could see how peaceful he looked in his sleep, almost making me think anything other than the arrogance in him. His messy curls swept over his face, giving me the sudden urge to sweep them away from his resting face. The duvet slightly slipping off giving me a rear view of his tatted chest.

My hand reached forward, brushing his hair away from his scrunched up face, earning a groan. My hand, now, hovering over his chest, examining each tattoo. My finger tip gliding across his soft skin, hard muscles. My hand was roughly grabbed and pulled away in an instant, from Harry's chest. I look up to see fuming green eyes staring into mine.

"What are you doing?" His groggy morning voice, giving him a deeper sound, toned in shock.

"I uh- Anne said to get ready, we are going to the beach." I replied, stepping away from Harry. The soles of his hands rubbing into his eyes, wiping the sleep away.

"Why do they keep sending you?" I sighed in annoyance. I knew I wasn't being asked, his question being rhetorical, so I kept my mouth shut. "I'm not going."

"You have to. Anne said she would take your driving license away, if not." I spoke, grinning from ear to ear. I know Anne didn't say that, but it would make him get up, and I find it entertaining when he looks agitated. "Think about it. No driving license means no drinking, no going places yourself."

"You're enjoying this." I smirked, shrugging my shoulders in reponse. It seemed to amuse Harry, his lips displaying in a toothy grin. "I'm up for it, I guess. As long as I get laid I'll be fine."

"You are disgusting." He chuckled at my disgust. My face screwing in agitation.

"Didn't say I wasn't." He gets up from bed, walking towards his cupboard. I sit, cross legged on his comfy bed. "I need to change, though I don't mind if you stay." He winked.

"Look, Harry I wanted to talk about yesterday-" I started the conversation, before I was rudely interrupted by the venomous scowl on his face.

"It was a mistake Maria, get over it. I only tried to keep your mouth shut." I closed my mouth, looking at the ground. I know that's what I wanted to say but I still feel a slight sting.

"Yeah. I was just wondering if we could maybe try to get along. Maybe try to be friends." I practically pleaded making Harry stop what he was doing and face me.

"No, Most definitely not. Sorry." He laughed looking back into his closet. "I'm not being your 'friend'." He scoffed, silently laughing at my request.

"I said try to get along, not commit to marriage. Just try." Rolling my eyes I as played with the duvet on his bed.

"Fine." He grumbled. "Now get out, or I will strip in front of you. Not that you would mind." He nearly died of laughing at his own joke, I sighed walking out before I could endure more of his painful ass.

Friends. Let's see how this goes.

a/n

Hey guys sorry for the really late update... it was my bday on thursday! Yea I share a bday with one direction! So privileaged!

Also got my party tomorrow! So excited!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter... please vote, comment, share or whatever mwa

~ FineMelodyxx