epilogue

epilogue.

naked - james arthur

all of me - john legend

like i'm gonna lose you - jasmine thompson cover

beneath your beautiful - labyrinth & emelie sande

can't help falling in love with you - Haley reinhart cover

helium - sia

i won't give up - jason mraz

somewhere only we know - lilly allen

you are the reason - calum scott

perfect - stripped version- one direction

everglow - coldplay

perfect - ed sheeran

say you wont let hgo - james arthur

purple rain - prince

my heart will go on - celine dion

A thousand year - christiana perri

can't take my eyes off of you - frank valli

Just some songs I listen to whilst writing — you can listen if you want :)

Harry.

Have you ever looked over at the one person who has given you more life than you could have ever asked for? Than you thought you needed? Someone who loves you with every single ounce of their body and soul? I never truly understood the meaning of love until she stumbled into my life.

This beautiful, clumsy, stubborn woman. She wasn't mine when I met her, however she wasn't his the day we left that wretched holiday. She was mine. And I was hers.

Two years have passed. Two years since I first, purposely, met this woman. I never admitted it but I knew my brother was bringing his fiancé at the time, I knew it was my perfect opportunity. I ended up ruining the idea in my head, and eventually fell in love with this minx of a lady.

I've never told her, but the day at my parents house was not the first time I saw her. I met her before him. She just doesn't remember. She was wasted that night. Maria was grinding on me like there was no tomorrow, and I was enticed by her wild side. But she left before I could get her number. I wasn't looking for anyone back then. However something about her drew me in.

The sun was gleaming through the curtains as I walk towards her naked body sprawled against our bed. She is my life line. We have been through hell and back and we still managed to find each other and that's all I can thank the heavens above for.

The night before flashes in my mind. Images of her lips parted by the pleasure my cock was causing her whilst I pounded relentlessly, with each thrust I proclaimed my love. Her hands tugging at my hair, my biceps, the sheets. Her nail digging into the skin of my back, leaving long red strokes.

"God Harry, you feel so good." I replay her moans in my head.

"Don't stop."

"I love you."

"Fuck you're so big."

"Faster. Please." She whimpers.

I walk over, kneeling against her side. So beautiful. I brush a strand of hair from covering her face. She shifts slightly, as I disturb her sleep.

"I love you so much." I whisper.

"I love you." She smiles in her sleep. Her eyes struggle to open but eventually she's able to rid the sleep clouding her beautiful doe like eyes.