Chapter XVI

XVI.

'We could take our time here in slow motion...' Slow Motion by Trey Songz

Maria.

Me and Harry would be riding together, only because Robin didn't trust Harry himself. Anne and Robin in their own car.

"I could drive, I'm licensed." I told Harry, walking out of the house with a few bags in our hands.

"Yeah, sure whatever. It is your boyfriends car." He shrugged, placing our beach bags in the boot. Shutting it with a slam, we both walked to our sides.

Hunter had been picked up by his friend, leaving his keys with Anne to give to me.

"Also your brothers car." I added for him, slipping in to the driver seat. Thinking it was the right time to maybe talk to him, a little.
"You know, you really should patch things with your brother. I'm not going to ask what happened anymore, but whatever it is, you both need to learn to get over it and move on."

"Shut up and just drive." Harry spoke through gritted teeth, and I already saw that this friendship thing was going to be a little difficult if Harry didn't co-operate.

I started the ignition, driving out of the drive way and onto the- busy- road. We could have walked but it would have taken at least twenty minutes, not that I was complaining, Harry insisted we take Hunters car. "Sorry." I speak. "So tell me about yourself, Harry Styles."

"There's not much to say." He said. The car nearing the salty aroma of the beach.

"Oh come on, you must have aspirations, interests. A girlfriend?" I asked, becoming a little interested in Harry's personal life.

I drove in search of a parking space, so me and Harry could walk the rest of the way. It was only five minutes away, so hopefully Harry wouldn't mind.

"Your seriously asking me that after we kissed yesterday." He laughed, shaking his head in disapproval. "Not everyone can cheat and act like nothing happened."

I parked the car in the only vacant place I could find, turning off the ignition and turning to face Harry. I was angry and hurt, because unlike him I felt. I felt so bad that I couldn't look Hunter in the eyes, the whole day.

"Excuse me? You kissed me." I raised an eyebrow, looking at Harry with a hard stare. "You think I didn't feel guilty? Look who's talking."

"No, I'm not guilty I kissed you." He said, so bluntly. Moving his face closer to my own.

He confuses me to the point my head hurts. I raise my hands in disbelief, chuckling to myself. "Just this morning you were saying that kiss was a mistake." I hissed into his face, our faces a few inches apart. My eyes pouring into his beautiful emeralds. "Make up your fucking mind!"

"I shouldn't have kissed you, but I'm not guilty that I did. Sorry that your clearly so sensitive about it."

"I'm not sensitive. You just annoy me to the point I can't even tolerate. I try to be nice, I try to get along with you. But people like you are stubborn. You live in the past and that is weak. I bet you couldn't even have courage to kiss me again. You are weak." I rambled, my face dangerously close to Harry's. The tension searing through the car. My anger, Harry's agitation all mixed together.

Harry's eyebrows were furrowed, a deep look of anger in his face. "Are you fucking done?"

"Yes." I replied, still extremely annoyed. Slouching back in my seat with a large sigh. I had to rid of this annoyance swiftly, or I might blow up.

"Good." He grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me into him with a strong tug. Colliding our lips together, and this time there was no one to interrupt, nor stop us.

I was afraid where this would lead but pushed the feeling aside, upon feeling the excitement in the pit of my stomach. The excitement and thrill I was divulged in while being around Harry.

There was no denying some kind of attraction towards each other. A longing for each other in every way. I was infatuated by his alluring presence. His skills. It was a feeling Hunter never brung, even close to. This was passionate, lust, it was a thrill I was willing to endure, even if it meant getting caught.

Where as with Hunter it was always sweet, slow, a feeling of safety. Maybe I was feeling this way because I didn't think I was getting enough of Hunter. I needed something to occupy my time, and Harry was perfect.

His perfectly moulded body pulling at mine, his other hand resting on my lower back. "Jump." He mumbled. pulling me to straddle his hips. My hands moved to play with the small waves on the nape of his neck. Harry's hands now resting on the back of my thighs. "I can practically see you through this shirt." Groaning into my naked neck, sprinkling sweet kisses along it. "So fucking hot."

I lower myself slightly, my thighs weakening; not being able to hold myself up for too long. A hard lump skimming past my core, as I try to adjust my seating.

I pull away, resting my forehead on his own. I actually feel relieved and excited, but guilty knowing how much this could hurt Hunter. I gave into my own selfish desires, and I hated it. "We should really get going. Anne and Robin might start wondering."

"I don't care." He spoke with such deepness, making it his own normality.

I shook my head a little, resting it in the nape of his neck. His hands hugging me close. "You don't really care for anything."

"Precisley. Though, no one can know. I will stoop lower into they're eyes, not that I'm bothered but this also affects you." He speaks, slightly out of breath. "Your reputation, and your relationship with Hunter."

"I agree. However it has to stop." I climb off of him, jumping into the passengers seat. "We can't keep doing this." I tiredly sigh, bringing my hands up to rub my face.

I already feel guilty, but our lustful ways always seems to lead our hormones. We've only known each other for four days.

"Don't be so convinced. You've said that before, but look at where we are."

a/n

Author : Well my hormones are now jubbly...

Harry : is it because of my seductiveness.

Authour : thats not even a word.

Harry : yes it is

Author: no isn't

Harry: yes

Author: no

Maria: Shut the Fuck Up! You stupid hoes.

Author: wow! What happened to you...

Maria: nothing why?

Author: I think I might cut off your scenes with harry for a while.

Maria: What? Why!

Author: he's rubbing on you.

Maria: holy shit! He makes me feel ALIVE!

author: yup thats it.

Hunter: what the fuck Maria! What the hell am I? Chopped penis. You have had my dick for a year and you are satisfied by him kissing you.

Authour and Harry: Well musn't that say stuff about your sex life...

*Hunter starts crying*

Maria : I'm sorry

Author: Any ways hope you liked this chap-

Harry: This was a banging chapter. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I. Now vote you beautiful soles. I will kiss you. Comment too because you wanna help this trampish author... tell ya friends too, I guess. Do it for mr! Harry Styles.

Authour : awww that's probably the nicest thing you've said to me. Love ya'll....

~FineMelodyxx