Chapter XLX

You're welcome;) ~FMxx

XLX.

'Turn your face, so that I can't see you anymore..' Turn your face by Little Mix

Harry.

My memory blurs as the paramedics rush in with contraptions no one knows the name of. They hook them up to Maria, in hopes to revive her in time for the trip to the hospital.

"Sir we need you to stand back. Only one of you will be allowed to accompany us to the hospital." A paramedic takes a hold of me, and searches me up and down to assess my physicality. He cleans Maria's blood off of me as I watch them attempt CPR on the love of my life.

"More volts." One paramedic screams. "Come on, we are losing her." My heart starts to ache at the revelation. "We need to get her to the hospital. Asap." He screams as soon as they bring a stretcher into the room.

Niall leaves, letting me know he will meet me at the hospital but I can't seem to comprehend it. My body, mind and soul seem to be in a complete state of shock because I can't seem to remember the trip to the hospital.

They rush around the halls pushing her to the place she needs to be. I can't imagine that this was exactly what she had to go through when I was in the hospital bed. The pure agony of watching the one you love slip through your finger tips, their life dragging from your instant vision.

"She needs critical medical attention. Right now." One doctor screams, whilst others follow. "Sir you can't follow us in here." I look up to see that we've reached an operating room and I try to see what they are doing to her. They quickly hitch her with a few needles. I can't seem to want to look after that.

I end up waiting outside and not long after I see the rest of my family rush in. Niall, Darcy and Liam.

"How's Louis?" I question frantically.

"He's fine, they've just stitched him up." Zayn.

I can't help myself as I shove Zayn. "Get the fuck out of here." Darcy is the first one to move me away from Zayn before I am able to do some real damage. The woman I love could potentially be home as of right now, but it was his fault. His little plan, scheme.

"Hear him out." She says.

"I hated you enough at the time to join Marcus, yes. After your collision I was told to earn your trust back and I did that but I remembered everything we did, as brothers. I wanted that again, so I decided to play double agent. See what was happening from both sides and when I knew what Marcus wanted to, since he had a tip I don't know who by, then I knew I couldn't tell you since it wouldn't look believable; the fact that I was on his team threw you off and Marcus was happy but then I pulled the trigger on his men. It was the best throw off." Zayn rambles, and I could see the genuine sincerity in his tone. I pull my arm back in a punch position, and Zayn flinches back but instead of the impact I think he deserves I take him in to a hug. The tears I was holding flowed so freely.

"She'll be okay lad." I hear Niall say. They come together to give me a hug. This was all for Maria.

***

We had an awful habit of not letting the parents know when one of us were really hurt. My parents don't know- up to this day- that I was in coma, and I would rather keep it like that. I didn't want to have to explain them the ins and outs of my job. I wouldn't ever be allowed to stay alone, they might even send me to Germany, where my ugly aunt Betty lived. She was strict as hell, and she wasn't afraid to give a twenty one year old man a spanking. The thought making me shudder.