Chapter XLXI

XLXI.

"Though we were going strong, thought we were holding on. Aren't we? You and me got a whole lot of history..." History by One Direction 😭

Maria.

"I need to leave." I tell my mother, while I packed everything; all of my essential belongings.

"What do you mean Maria? What happened?" She looked at me with utter confusion. She seemed worried with the state I was carrying.

"I can't yet. I need to go before he gets here." I tell her frantically. Everything was falling out of my hands as I tried so hard to keep myself balanced.

"Before who gets here? Maria you aren't making any sense."

Before I could reply to her I hear a car halt and banging on the main door. He was here.

"Maria!" He calls from downstairs, his voice bouncing through the walls, and the open window to my bedroom. "Open the door!"

"Shit." I grab everything else I could find, and quickly shove them into my suitcase. I didn't know where I was going yet, but I knew I had to get away from here.

"Did he do anything to upset you?" My mum questions and I just continue packing. As quickly as I could, just so I could get away. "Maria?"

"I'll tell you later, I promise mumma. I'll call you when I get there okay." I smile at her.

"Maria, baby, please!" His screams were direct, as if he knew I was in my bedroom.

The more I heard him call to me the more I reverted my decision making, that's why I didn't want to be here long.

Eventually I had everything packed, my only problem was getting to my car. Harry was in the way and he was exactly the person I didn't want to run into.

I take a massive deep breath in as I go to open the doors Harry's head fell through, and I could only imagine he was resting his forehead on the door. His eyes were filled with tears, all red a puffy.

"Don't go." He sniffles as soon as he looks up at me. However I ignore him and try my best to walk past him, but he wasn't having it as he grips my forearm.

"Let go." I managed to choke. The tears were threatening to spill in my own eyes.

"No. Talk to me." He pushes me into the main hallway of my house, and closes the door behind him. I couldn't see my mum anywhere so I only hoped she was somewhere else and decided to respect our privacy by staying out of presence. His other hand was coming up to cup the right side of my face.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"We have everything to talk about." Harry sighs, his tears had stopped but the aftermath was still present. "God, I love you. Please don't leave me."

"I need to." I breath, looking away from him. He was my weakness and every time I looked at him I couldn't control myself.

"Why? I thought..." He takes a deep breath. "I thought you loved me." His voice was so soft, almost like a child. Ironic really.

"Get out of my way Harry."

"Not until we fix this." He stands in my way, preventing me from moving around him.