Chapter XIII

XIII.

'Whatever you're selling, I've already bought it. Wo-oa-ah.
Whatever this is, oh baby, let's not chase it. Its only a kiss, oh we don't have to complicate it... ' ~ Love Tonight by Lucy Hale

Maria.

The only emotions I felt was anger and desperation mixed together. His lips pressing on mine so hard that I could feel the blood arise. His lips removed themselves, attacking my jaw. His soft lips leaving a trail of sloppy kisses down to my neck.

My heart was heavy, and I didn't think twice about it. My breath was coming out in incredibly tough pants, while my eyes were nailed shut.

"Harry..." My soft voice whispered, panting in excitement. Harry's hand wandered anywhere, though one stayed stationery; holding the back of my head in place. Holding me so tightly, his excitement making my stomach churn.

"Harry!" A manly voice called from outside the door. Loud and impatient knocks from the familiar person. That's when reality hit me.

I pushed Harry, encouraging him to let go, but he only pulled me back tighter. A frustrated groan emitted from his lips. "Harry," I hissed, pushing him harder. "Get off of me. Hunter's outside." Every ounce of guilt pouring itself on me. I'm an insensitive, desperate, greedy little bitch. Hunter doesn't deserve this, and I regret it. I shouldn't have let my desire get in the way.

Harry's hand skimmed my ass, squeezing lightly. "Harry." I called, louder. "Get off!"

Harry released me, his eyes holding only a little bit of anger, but mainly annoyance. If he really thought I would intentionally try to hurt Hunter, and throw myself at him, then he really did think too low of me. It was a 'caught in the moment' thing, nothing else. I love Hunter.

Shoving himself off of me, Harry walked to the door, opening it slightly. I brushed myself off, to make myself look the least bit presentable, and look as if I didn't have a make out session with Hunter's- younger- brother.

"Mum is calling you." He quickly states. I was hoping he wouldn't see me, but the crack in Harry's door was enough for Hunter to visualise me. His eyes furrowing in confusion, as I stood still in Harry's bedroom. I don't know how bad it looks, however what happened was tremendously bad and it's never going to happen again. "Maria, what are you doing in here?"

"Hey babe," I brushed passed Harry, shrugging off the glare he was sending me. I embraced Hunter, a large grin spreading my mouth. I am a bitch. "I just came to tell Harry the same thing." I explained, knowing all too well my lie was good enough for Hunter to believe me. He trusts me- with his life- and I'm an idiot for what I just did. "Shall we go?"

"Yeah, let's go." Hunter smirked, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I looked back at Harry, his face expressionless. I knew that he couldn't care less, so it's fine.

I didn't want to leave him like that, I wanted to talk about it. I wanted to tell him that whatever happened is between the both of us, no one needs to know. Also that nothing shall proceed any further.

"See you later, Harry." I told him, making my way downstairs with Hunter.

Hunter pulled me by the sleeves, as we walked through the living room. He planted a kiss on my cheek, murmuring how much he missed me.

"Stop. I feel like I'm drowning in your saliva." I giggled. I jumped on the couch, sighing as Hunter cuddled over me.

"It's like I'm not even here." A voice chuckled in disbelief. I look up, my senses on high alert as Harry walks through the room. Sending a spiteful glare my way, as he acknowledges my stare. "Fucking sick." Harry spat, walking towards the back of the house.

"He's really on my peak point." His words muffled, his head nuzzled into my neck.

"How about we go out tomorrow? We haven't had alone time at all lately." I suggest, pecking his rosy cheeks.

"I can't. I promised a friend we would catch up." I couldn't help but pout. I know it's childish but I haven't had time alone with Hunter, for a while.

I want to be able to forget what happened between me and Harry upstairs, and I know I can't take the guilt away but it will make it easier knowing I'm with Hunter and not Harry. Though I think I've spent more time with Harry in these three day than I have with Hunter, and that annoys me a little.

"It's okay." I whispered, my voice clearly filled with a little disappointment. Hunter pecks my lips, smiling down at me as he gets up from the couch.

"I will take you out on Thursday, is that okay?"

"Yeah I guess." It won't be so bad, it's like in four days. I just don't get it, he shows the same affection when around me but he'd rather go out with friends than hang out with his girlfriend.

"Please don't be mad." Hunter sighs, taking my petite hands into his great ones. "I just haven't seen them in a while."

I was just being selfish. He's come to Bournemouth after a year, and he has the right to be with them. I guess I also get time to talk to Harry.

I smile at Hunter, shaking away my thoughts. I wrap my arms around his shoulder, bringing his face closer to mine.

The front door opened, a loud groan following after. I was slightly confused, everyone was either in the kitchen or garden.

A young man was coming into view, I, not knowing who it was.

His brown hair slicked to the side while light stubble sprinkled his defined jaw line. Icy blue eyes surrounded by red highlights. He was stumbling to no end. He is drunk.

"Oi, Haz! Where's the party at man!" The man sang, taking a quick sip of the bottle he was holding. "You should really lock your door! God knows what freaks could stumble in." He chuckled, dropping his bottle. Letting it fall onto the hard laminated wood.

His eye sight catching mine, a devious smirk etching his lips as he neared me. I shrunk back into Hunter, his grip tightening protectively around me.

"You must be Amber, it's nice to finally meet you. You are beautiful. My names Louis, the tommo, Tomlinson."

a/n

Author: Oi Oi! Louis babe!

Harry: he's a knob... A total knob.

Maria: I'm not lying but he was hella scary.

Hunter: it's okay babe, I'm here... Don't fear!

Harry: fuck off! Didn't you read her thoughts! She wants me! And I was with her for the few days you were out with your 'friends'.

Maria: what's that meant to mean? 'Friends'?

Harry: I don't even know....

Louis: Bitch, the sass master has returned!

Harry: errghh !

Louis: shut up haz! You love me.

Harry: no.

Louis: yes.

Harry: no.

Louis: yes.

Harry: no.

Louis: yes. You do.

Author: *Harry and Louis are still arguing in the background*
So basically! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS MANY READS AND votes!! You guys are AMAZEBALLS! Keep doing why ya do ;) love you xxx

~ FineMelodyxx